11. Misunderstandings Part.2

I ran away from Mark and headed towards the restroom. Mark is sweet, but he can be annoying sometimes. 

I saw how Taehyung walked away from me. I can tell that all of them were disappointed in me, I wanted to cry as well. I love Taehyung so much, I sometimes find myself blind, maybe he was right, maybe we just weren't meant to be. 

----------------------

~~ Taehyung P.O.V. ~~ 

Me and the boys were standing were standing under a tree just talking. 

" How's you and Hyeri? " Jungkook asked and I was surprised. 

" Uh, there's nothing between us anymore " I said and his eyes widened 

" Why? What happened " He asked and I looked down. 

" She told me she was studying, but when I went over, she was with another guy.. " I said and Jimin patted my back

" It's okay, they were probably just friends " Jimin said and I felt kind of dumb for being rude to her. 

Until I saw every girl in the school go to the school gates 

It's MARK!!! They all screamed in unison. 

Me and the boys looked to the gate to see Hyeri standing there to a boy supposedly named Mark. 

" That's the guy " I said to them and they all nodded. 

Hyeri hugged him, and he held her hand. He went down to her cheek and kissed her. My heart felt like it was tearing apart, she lied to me.. she didn't love me.. 

"Does that look like friends to you? " Hoseok asked and I rolled my eyes in anger. 

" Let's go " I said and everyone nodded. 

We were walking in silence until Jin broke it. 

" You know, I wouldn't think that Hyeri is a player like that.. it seems odd " He said and I just shut my mouth

" You know, that guy he's an idol " Namjoon added and I nodded. 

" No wonder, they're perfect together " I said, it made me look strong, but inside, I was crying a river. 

" You okay there man? " Yoongi asked and I nodded. 

" She's my first girlfriend, first love, you know, I wanted to make me and her last.. " I said and everybody nodded. 

" Talk to her? Tell her you want her " They said and I shook my head immediately 

" That'll make me look desperate plus, if she's happy i'm happy " I said as I put a fake smile and left them there. 

-------------------------

~~ Hyeri P.O.V. ~~ 

I was walking outside the restroom when Jungkook and Jimin stopped me

" Spill it sister " Jimin said and I looked at them confused

" Spill what? " I asked and he clicked his tongue

" Pabo(Idiot) ! Tell us what happened " Jungkook shouted 

" What happened with what? Gosh! " I answered back 

" You and Taehyung " Jimin answered me while gulping

" Why do you wanna know? " I asked annoyed, I know I shouldn't be because I caused the misunderstanding, but the thing is, that he left me, not caring about my reasoning. 

" First of all, you two broke up, second of all, the day after you guys broke up, you bring another guy to school and kiss him, thirdly, you broke Taehyung's heart. " He said holding up 3 fingers. I wanted to cry. Did I really break his heart? 

" Well, I guess those are good reasons " I replied and Jimin nodded. 

" Tell us, hurry " They said and unison

" So Mark came over to study, he had to catch up with everything because he was on tour and had fansign, I was helping him study when Taehyung texted me, I told him I was studying because I really was. But then he came over, while me and Mark had a study break. He just ran out of the room and even when I tried to follow him and explain, he left me there.. he broke up with me.. I don't even know how much I had cried.. my heart was broken too.. " I said and Jimin nodded. 

" Well, are you dating Mark now or what? " He asked and I scoffed

" Me and Mark? You gotta be kidding me, Mark only did that because he 'wanted to show what a good girl I am' and to make Taehyung regret making me cry. Which I denied the answer at first, but he pouted at me " I said biting my lip. 

"Okay, Taehyung you can come out now. " Jungkook said and Taehyung popped out from the side of the wall. 

"Uh, Tae? " I slightly said, how embarrassing, I straight up confessed everything. 

"I'm sorry " He said and hugged me. For some reason I wanted to cry more. "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you, I thought that you liked him better than me, I just wanted to confirm, that you were mine.. " He softly said. 

"Aish, get a room geez! " Jimin whined 

"I am yours, always have been, always will be. " I replied and he snuggled me closer. 

"Let's get to class, yeah? " He said and I shook my head 

"Let's just wait till this period is over okay? " I asked and he nodded. 

We both went up to the roof top. 

"Taehyung, I have something to ask and talk to you about. " I said biting my lip. I didn't text nor talk to him the whole week before the incident, because of this. 

"Go ahead. " He said holding my hand

"Are we going to break up because of colleges or because of our careers? " I asked him and he shook his head. 

" Why, did you wanna? " He asked and I shook mine. 

Honestly that wasn't it. But I kept it like that. I'll tell him the next time I have a chance. 

" Where do you see yourself in 5 years? " I asked and he looked at me

" Next to you.. maybe while you are in your wedding dress, maybe while you are pregnant with my baby, or maybe when I wake up next to you.. " He said and kissed my forehead. "Where do you see yourself? " He asked and I just sat there thinking. 

" Being the CEO of my family's company " I said and he hit my arm

"Yah! Why not next to me? I said those romantic things, so stop being like that " He whined and I laughed

" I see myself, everyday, waking up next to the most amazing man in the world " I said. 

I just kept staring at him for awhile, and before I knew it, I already lost my first kiss, but I was happy, I lost it to the one and only person I love, and that was Kim Taehyung. 

I Love You Kim Taehyung 

----------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I won't be doing much of the chapters about their college days. Mainly on their marriage. 

Get ready for some ultimate crying coming soon!

BYE LOVES!