12. Let's Graduate

~~ Hyeri P.O.V. ~~

It's been awhile, me and Taehyung studied often, and surprisingly, my father loves him. He and my father get along so well, I feel like he might leave me for my dad.

Taehyung came over everyday and we would studied. Honestly we barely kissed or anything, but we hugged often, and held hands often. I don't mind not kissing him, but the only times we kiss is at moments that we both feel like it. 

Graduation was coming up, All of us, Taehyung, Jungkook and everybody and I, all got accepted into Seoul University. 

We were just now preparing for the graduation. Me and Taehyung went to go buy our graduation clothes today. The graduation clothes were in the colors of Yellow and Black. 

Time Skip

Today was the graduation day. To be honest, I was afraid. Leaving High School behind, moving away from other people, it was all worrisome. I was done getting my hair and makeup ready, thanks to my parents as a graduation gift. I walked outside to see the most beautiful man standing there, my amazing boyfriend Taehyung. 

He held onto my hand and hugged me tightly for a few seconds or even minutes until he pulled away. 

"What are you doing here? " I asked and he smiled

"Well, to see you. " He sad and I laughed

"Seriously why? " I asked knowing that, that wasn't really the only reason. 

"Do you still love me? Like exactly the same? " He asked and I nodded. "That's all I wanted to know.. I was thinking you might break up with me today " He said looking down and I lifted his face. 

"Stop thinking like that, gosh, how many times do I have to tell you? " I said smiling and he pecked my lips. It was still awkward for us to be kissing, because we only do it a couple of times. 

" Let's go ? " He said and I nodded. 

We were on our way to the school. I held his hand so tightly. I was afraid that I would drift away from him, it was scary, just thinking of my life without this crazy dude in it. 

When we got to school, I was ready to get in line and was about to leave but he grabbed my wrist. 

"I love you" He said and I was flustered, and started to blush

"Awee, I love you too " I said and this time I pecked him

He and I were positioned to go up at the same time. We waited for like 6 minutes until our name was called. 

"Kim Lee Hyeri " The announcer said and I was shocked. 

"Kim Taehyung" The announcer added and he looked at me smirking. 

Once we got our diplomas we sat down. He grabbed onto my hand and I whispered to him. 

"You changed my name huh? " I asked and he nodded. 

"I thought it was funny, plus your parents already knew about it " He said and pinched my cheeks. 

"Class of 2017, stand up " The instructor demanded. "Raise your caps" He added. " Congratulations Class of 2017! " He shouted and everybody threw their caps up, as I threw mine, Taehyung grabbed my waist. 

"My present " He said and kissed me, this time, it wasn't a peck, but a longer kiss. 

Everybody sat down just showing my and Taehyung. After we were done everybody clapped and I tried to hide my face. 

"Taehyung, ready for your speech? " The MC asked and he nodded. 

Taehyung's doing a speech? I thought to myself 

Although I was curious and clueless, I clapped my hands hard for him. 

"We have all made it through this year, this year of 2017 together. Although I may not have been here as long as you guys who has been attending this school, I am happy that I was able to graduate, knowing all of you. I would like to say thanks to the people who stood by me, especially the girl who stole my heart from day one, the girl who helped me catch up on my studies, and the girl who I have told myself, to marry. Lee Hyeri! I wanted to say thanks to her the most because of her understanding of who I am, she found who I really was, without me knowing. And because of that I persevered through all the hardships that came throughout this year, with her by my side. I wanted to wish that every single one of us will know this year as the best, and I hope that when we come back for a reunion, that every single one of us, will remember the great time we had, had together. Thank You " 

He mentioned me, I was so close to crying, when he came and sat down next to me, he hugged me tightly. 

"Did you like it? " He asked and I nodded. 

Time Skip 

The month of summer has gone by, now we are in college. Ready to began a new adventure, new school, meet new people, and start a new point of me and Taehyung. 

-------------------------