28. Reunion

" TAECWON! " A girl interrupted. I looked up to see Jihyo walking towards us, covering Taecwon's mouth. 

" Jihyo? " I asked and she nodded nervously. 

" What are you doing here? " she asked. 

" Ahh, me and my friend just came by for a drink or so. " I replied. 

" Oh, well. What do you guys want? " she asked 

" I'll just get a coffee blended, with boba, and my manager will get the same " I announced and she looked at me shocked. 

" You have a manager? " she asked, as I pointed to the guy next to me. 

" Yeah, I do. " I replied. 

" Why? What do you do nowadays? " she asked. 

" Well, i'm an actor. I acted in the films Wings and Hwarang " I said and she nodded. 

" I see, i'll be right back " she said. 

~~ Hyeri P.O.V.  ~~ 

I sat there on the table behind the counter and touched my phone. 

" What are you doing? " Jihyo asked. 

" Touching my phone " I said. She then began making the drinks. 

" I really need to pee, can you deliver this to table #10 " Jihyo asked and I nodded. 

I got up and put on my hat. I searched from table 10 and then headed there. 

" Here is two of your blended coffee with boba " I said and both of the man said thanks. The voice was oddly familiar. I was walking away until Taecwon yelled and hugged my leg. 

" Eomma! " he shouted. 

" Ne, Taecwon-ah! " I said back cutely. 

~~ Taehyung P.O.V. ~~

" Ne, Taecwon-ah " the lady said back. Her voice was oddly familiar and recognizable. 

" This was the ahjussi, I mean hyung, that you asked me to greet " he said happily. 

" Good boy, when uncle Jimin and Jungkook come home i'll tell them. " the lady said smiling. 

" I thought Jungkook-hyung was my dad " he said confused. 

" Aniyo. Fake dad. " the lady said. 

As she got up and went away Taecwon sat with us. 

" What's your mom's name? " I asked him. 

" Hyeri. Lee Hyeri, prettiest, most wonderful, bestest, amazing mom in the world " he said proudly. 

" Really? " I asked sad. 

Before we left, I put an $100 bill into her tip bucket. I took a quick look at her, as she took other people's orders. 

" I found her.. again, finally" I said.

~~ Hyeri P.O.V. ~~

time skip

" Wow, someone gave you $100. " Jihyo shouted. 

" Really? " I asked surprised. 

" Yeah, look " she said. We both even tested if it was real. 

" Wow, who would give me $100 ? " I asked. 

" Look what we got?! " Jimin and Jungkook shouted as they entered. 

" What? " I asked. 

" Reunion invitations. " they said. Jungkook handed me mine. 

Dear Graduates of 2010,

We are grateful that you have spent your high school senior year at our school. Thanks to you, you made our lives better, this is an invitation for you to come to a reunion that will be held at the school. Please be formal. This event will give you an opportunity to meet with your past classmates and get to know what's going on in each other's lives. 

Sign, 

                                       Principal Kim

" Can we go? " Jimin asked and I nodded. " Well, it's tomorrow " Jimin said rubbing the back of his neck. 

" I'll find time. " I said. 

time skip

I was all dressed and ready. The boys got Taecwon ready too as he was going to go with us. 

As we got into the car and headed there, my stomach had butterflies in it. I was nervous. When we exited the car, a lot of people welcomed us. 

" I guess you're still the queen at this school " Jimin said and I chuckled. 

I headed inside and to the back of the room. I held Taecwon in my arms. 

" Oh my lord, who's this? " Ji-Yong asked. 

" My son. " I answered

" Awhh, he's so handsome " Ji-Yong said and I smiled. 

" Just like his dad " I answered. Just then my eyes caught Taehyung who was sitting by himself at the table, drinking beer. He looked at me then away. 

" Eomma, isn't that the hyung from the other day? " He asked and I looked surprised. 

" The one who um, you kept talking to? " I asked and he nodded. 

He ran up to Taehyung and I ran after him following. 

" Taecwon-ah! " I shouted but he wouldn't stop. He ran and hugged Taehyung. 

" Hey, hyung " He said. Taecwon and Taehyung smiled at each other. My heart raced a bit as me and Taehyung became the center of attention. 

You know, Taehyung divorced Hyeri? 

You know, Hyeri is a single mother? 

She lives with Jungkook

She should marry Jungkook 

I feel bad, she was everything 

She's a single mother, she must be strong

A tear fell down my face. 

" Taecwon, kaja " I said but he refused. " Taecwon, please. " I begged. 

" Can't I stay with Hyung a bit? " he asked. Taehyung looked at me. 

" Aniyo, go with Hyeri " Taehyung commanded and he nodded. " But, um, Hyeri! " Taehyung said as I was about to walk away. " I missed yo- "

" Stop! Please! Just Stop!! " I shouted

"  I'm sorry " He exclaimed. I ran outside with Taecwon in my hands. Taehyung and the other classmates followed. 

" Hyeri! I love you! " He shouted. 

" Taehyung, please just stop! " I shouted back. 

" How long do I have to wait?" He asked

" How long did I wait for you to love me? " I asked and he looked down. 

" I always loved you, I really did, I was just so blinded by love " he exclaimed. 

" I'm.. also.. blinded by love. " I answered

------------

Wassup! It's my birthweek! 

I'll be turning 14, on June 16. I'm extremely excited. Comment, how old are youuu??