36. Confessions

Taehyung P.O.V.

I woke up, after awhile. 

"Where is the girl?" I asked a nearby nurse, her name is Irene. 

"The girl who came in with you?" she asked and I nodded. "She's resting, in another room." she spoke. 

"Is she okay, where is she?" I asked getting ready to stand up. 

"You need to rest!" she firmly said. 

"I need to check if she is okay." I shouted. 

"Taehyung-ah! Don't act like this is the first time that you have been shot. Every single time you come here to my clinic you are always hurt. It's either someone tried to kill you, shoot you, or stab you. And every single time you come here, my heart always sinks because you are always trying to fight for your life. My heart always aches when I see you, because i'm so afraid that you'll leave me. I never asked you for much, all I ever asked was for you to turn to me, so that I can happily be with you." she exclaimed. 

"I'm sorry. But as I said before, I'm a divorce man, and you're still a single lady. You shouldn't be wasting your time for me." I apologized. 

"How can I not? Even if i'm angry at you, my heart still instantaneously fall for you. I would sacrifice anything to be next to you, can't you see that i'm trying so hard?" she asked. 

"I do, and i'm thankful. However, I have someone else in my heart." I answered. 

-----

Sorry that this Chapter is extremely small. 250 words to be exact. 

I'm actually working on 4 books right now. I'll expose a bit about the historical fan-fiction that i'm working on, if we can get this to 10 likes. 

A little something about the book is that the main characters are Jimin and Taehyung.