29. Don't Cry

~ Hyeri P.O.V. 

We all came home earlier than expected. The boys volunteered to shower Taecwon, as I was all bummed, slowly walking up the stairs and into my bedroom. I put down my purse and sat at the edge of my bed. 

" How long do I have to wait?" He asked

" How long did I wait for you to love me? " I asked and he looked down.

" I always loved you, I really did, I was just so blinded by love " he exclaimed.

" I'm.. also.. blinded by love. " I answered

I bit my lip trying to hold the whimpers. 

"Hyeri, you know what hurts?" he shouted behind me. 

"Not being loved by the person you love.." I softly said as a tear fell down my face.

"Taehyung-ah, i'm so sorry.."

"Eomma! Why are you crying?" Taecwon shouted, running to me and then hugging me. 

"It's nothing." I said wiping the tears away. 

"Did Jungkook-hyung make you cry?" he asked and I shook my head.

"I'm okay, okay?" I said. Just then my eyes watered again, as Taecwon showed me the smile, that was given to him by Taehyung. 

"Eomma, don't cry." he comforted, wiping my tears. 

"You look so much like your dad.." I said softly. 

"Eomma, you still miss dad, right?" he asked.

"Taecwon-ah, you always told me you want to meet your dad, right?" I asked and he nodded. 

"Yes, and when I do, I'll tell him how amazing, awesome you are. I'll tell him that you are the prettiest, nicest, beautifullest, and the bestest mommy in the world, because you made me this big, without my daddy." he said happily. 

"I love you my baby." I said getting onto my knees. He hugged me tightly. 

"Eomma don't cry, I won't leave you like dad did." he promised. I let out a deep sigh. 

'Let's hope'

~ Taehyung ~

"You okay?" Baekhyun asked as I was drinking more than normal. 

"Yes, i'm fine, completely find." I replied, drunk. 

"Yeah right! I thought you said you were gonna have fun tonight." he mocked. 

"Hyung, I had two wives and lost both of them, how exactly can I have fun?!" I asked, as tears filled my eyes. 

"So, you miss Minhwa?" he asked and I scoffed. 

"Never, I miss my- I mi-I miss.." I stuttered a bit, as tears now flow down my cheeks.

"You miss, Hyeri?" he asked and I nodded. 

"She's probably sleeping in Jungkook's arm, or something, you know?" I asked. 

"How do you know?" Baekhyun replied. 

"That little boy that we saw at Tukbokki Town, is her son." I announced and his eyes widened. 

"No way! But, why would she name someone else's son, a name that you like?" he asked himself curiously. 

"You're right.." I whispered. 

~ Hyeri ~

"I'll be there in a second. " I shouted to a costumer as I handed some drinks to the drive through.

I went up to the table and wrote down the drinks carefully. My mind was still blank though, they sat at me and Taehyung's table, hilarious. 

After a while, I finally got their Tukbokki ready, as I went to go and bring it to them, a man was suddenly behind me, causing us to bump and me pouring tukbokki over him. 

"Darn it, i'm so sorry! " I shouted. I grabbed the napkin and tried to pat his chest, not even looking at him or anything. Everyone soon had their eyes on us, when he suddenly stepped a bit closer to me, causing me to be trapped. "I'm sorry, you don't have to do thi-" I was stopped when he held my wrist. 

"Continue patting, will you?" he asked cutely. 

I looked up to see Taehyung. 

"Ta-Taehyung?" I asked stuttering. 

I soon made him let go of my arm as I walked away. 

"Hyeri!" he shouted. I turned around. 

"Can I get the usual?" he asked and I nodded. 

"Hey Jagi!" a man shouted from behind me. 

"JAGI!?!" Taehyung yelled confused. 

"Oh, Jungkook." I said softly. 

"Let's go, i'll do his order for you." Jungkook suggested and I nodded. 

"No, I want Hyeri to do my order." Taehyung said. 

"Hyeri's busy." Jungkook answered. 

"Hyeri.." Taehyung desperately said. 

And although I knew that I shouldn't be easy, I felt like the world stopped, and my heart once again, moved closer to him

"Jungkook, I'll do it." I answered and Jungkook just nodded. 

After he was done ordering, I quickly made his order and gave it to him. Just after awhile, Jimin is finally back from picking up Taecwon, I was ready to go say Hi to Taecwon, but he went straight up to Taehyung and said Hi to Taehyung first. 

"Hyung, Hey!" Taecwon said happily. 

"Aye, Taecwon-ah, it's my boy! " Taehyung said cutely, Taehyung budged his head and he smiled happily. 

"Eomma!" Taecwon said as he noticed me. 

"You're here, Taecwon." I said hesitantly. 

"Taehyung-hyung, this is my mommy, Hyeri! Best Mom in the world, and mommy, this is Taehyung, the best Hyung in the world." Taecwon said, introducing us. 

"I thought Jungkook-hyung was the best." I said. 

"Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung-hyung, are all the best." he replied.