33. Over and Over Again

"Eomma!" Taecwon shouted running towards me. 

"Ne?" I asked. 

"Were you crying?" he asked. "My mommy's eyes are puffy." he told Jungkook. Jungkook then sighed and took my hand. 

"Please stop crying.." Jungkook begged. "Like I told you, i'll do anything in this world for you, just so that you will never ever cry." Jungkook said. 

"Eomma, are you okay?" Taecwon asked, bringing his hand to wipe my tear. "Is it because of dad?" he asked. 

"You want to meet your dad, so badly huh Taecwon?" I asked and he nodded. "We can't meet him anymore.." I said, pulling Taecwon into a hug. 

"Wae?" he asked. 

"It's just.. he's so far away. I don't think that you will ever be able to meet him, ever again.." I said. 

HitMan Bang P.O.V

"Taehyung-ah!" I shouted. He opened his eyes just a little bit. 

"We have a survivor!" I exclaimed. They all came to him and checked his vitals. 

"He's going to be okay." The doctor proudly said. 

"Thank goodness." I thanked. 

"Wh-where is-is hyung?" Taehyung asked. 

"Baekhyun, passed away." I sadly said. 

Taehyung P.O.V

After bidding goodbye to Minhwa, I entered the plane to Iceland. Before the crash, I used the restroom, as the plane started to go out of control, I ran back to my seat. 

"Hyung what's going on?" I asked, afraid. 

"I don't know." Baekhyun replied. Just as it was close to crashing, Baekhyun handed me the parachute. 

"Hyung.." I begged. 

"You need to survive, you have a family to take care of.." Baekhyun replied. He opened the door and pushed me off the plane. I landed near the plane crash. 

I soon drifted away. I was hurt, I fell through multiple trees, and landed my head on a rock. 

"Hyeri-ah.." was all I could say, before my mind went blank, and black. 

HitMan Bang P.O.V

"We must do an article to show that Taehyung is a survivor." I said to the reporter. 

"Hyung.. no.." he begged. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Don't.. please.." he begged. I soon agreed, due to the situation he was in. I knew he had a wife, and had a son. I couldn't bare to do such things. 

Hyeri P.O.V

11 years later

"Taecwon-ah!" I shouted. 

"Bye guys, I gotta to go." he told his friends. He came running to the car. As soon as he entered he held my hand and kissed my cheek. "We going to visit dad today?" he asked and I nodded. 

I drove him to the place, where I built stones for Taehyung. Once we arrived, Taecwon ran out of the car, and opened my door for me. 

"Let's hurry." he said. He's never seen a picture of his father, nor does he know the name of his dad. But, because he's an teenager, and he wondered about his father, the only thing he know is that Taehyung, passed away. 

"Appa, please take good care of me and mom." he ended his prayer. He bowed to stones and then we both headed home. 

Jungkook P.O.V

"Hey.." a man said. He had a cap on and a mask on. 

"Hey, how may I help you." I said to him. 

He lifted up his cap and took off his mask. 

"Sup." he greeted. 

"Taehyung?" I asked and he nodded. "I thought you were in the plane crash. Aish, I must be seeing things!" I convinced myself. 

"You're not. How's Hyeri, and Taecwon?" he asked. 

"They're fine." I answered, looking away.

"Where are they?" he asked. 

"On xxxx mountain. They're at the stones that Hyeri built for you.." I said somewhat awkward. 

"She built me stones? Why?"he asked confused. 

"Hyeri believes you passed away, and because we all think that you passed away, I really hope that you don't give her a tough time." I explained. 

Taehyung P.O.V

I went up to the mountain and saw Hyeri and Taecwon. Taecwon was so much bigger, taller. He hugged Hyeri, and kissed her cheek. He smiled at her and wiped her tears. He was a wonderful son, because his wonderful mother, raised him to be amazing.

"I'm happy..keep believing that I am dead. Because if i'm dead, you wouldn't cry much, nor miss me.."