38.

"Taehyung-ah.." I whispered

"Taehyung-ah!" I shouted, and woke up, to myself lying in the hospital bed.

"You are awake?" A nearby nurse asked. 

"Where's the man?" I asked. 

"He left already." she told me. 

"Why? Is he okay?" I asked. 

She wiped her tears away. "Thanks to you." she said.

"Why are you crying?" I asked. "Is he a close friend of yours?" I asked and she nodded. 

She walked out of the room. I took a deep sighed, questioning why he already left. Then the light flashed before my eyes, going to the dreams that I dream't about. Taehyung, he was there, he was definitely there. 

"I'm sorry." he said, kissing my hand. "I'm sorry, that you're always hurting." he added, soon leaving me. "Goodbye.." he whispered.

Tears fell out of my eyes, as I became frustrated. My heart was aching and I missed him. 

"Taehyung-ah.." I whispered, clutching my hands together. 

A few days later, I was out of the hospital. I found out that there was actually a report of a missing person, because of me. 

I walked in front of Tukbokki Town and looked through the door. I slowly entered. 

"Eomma!" Taecwon yelled, running towards me and hugging me tightly. 

"Yah! Hyeri-ah!" Jimin shouted. 

"Jungkook! Come Down!" Jihyo yelled. 

Jungkook came running down to see me. His eyes were watering, he ran straight to me and hugged me tightly, but instead of showing a smile I groaned. 

"oww." I whispered. 

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"Nothing." I replied. 

"Okay then." Jungkook replied. 

Taehyung P.O.V.

"I love you.. i'm thankful for your presence, that I should have realized a long, long time ago." I said as I saw her talking with Jihyo, Jungkook, Jimin, and our son, Taecwon.