16. Wrong Moment, Wrong Timing

I looked up to see Jungkook.

"Hey.. " I said softly, when I see him, I always feel guilt for leaving him, I knew how much he loved me..

"Are you okay? Where is Hyung(OlderBrother)? " He asked and I was about to cry just knowing that he will bother me until I tell him. 

"Uh, he's not with me right now? " I said back which was obvious.

" I already know that, silly! But where is he? Why did he let you out here? " Jungkook asked and I bit my lip thinking on what to say. "Did you guys fight? " He asked and I shook my head, which was true, we didn't.

"Uh, I don't know how to explain it to you.. " I said to him and he looked at me confused.

" Come here, let's go home " He said dragging me home.

When we reached my house and entered, he just stared there, wowed.

"Tell me now! " He demanded and I looked to make sure Taehyung wasn't home.

"We went out to buy stuff, and then this girl came and called him 'oppa' and then she held onto his hand but he didn't push her away, instead he stood there and let her hold his hand, and then I told him I was gonna go, so then I left them " I said and Jungkook clicked his tongue.

"Wow, first day together and you two already had a fight, how FUNNY! " He said laughing and clapping his hands together.

"Stop doing that! I'm so sad right now! " I said but he kept doing it, even in my ear.

I got frustrated and chased him around the house

"YAH! Jungkook!! I'm gonna hit you when I catch you! " I shouted and he stuck his tongue out.

" Catch me if you CAN! " He yelled back. I chased him everywhere until I 'fell' down in the living room.

"Owww! Apa (It Hurts) ! " I yelled out loud and Jungkook came to me.

"I'm sorry, are you okay? " He shouted and I looked up at him.

"I am now" I said and tackled him over. Honestly we did this a lot back then, tackling each other and stuff, it was our thing.

I was hovering on top of him on the carpet. I was so close to kissing him but then I forgot I had a husband. 

"I'm sorry.. " I said and stood up. To see Taehyung there just staring at us. "Taehyung..I-" I was gonna say but he ignored me

"Save It! " He yelled and headed upstairs. 

"Sorry, it was my fault, sort it out with him, i'll get going " Jungkook said and hugged me. 

"Goodbye" I said and let him out the door. 

I then headed upstairs to see Taehyung lying there with his back facing me. 

"I'm sorry. " I said, not expecting an answer. " I'll sleep somewhere else tonight, goodnight " I said and grabbed my things and slept in the guess room next door. It was so cold, I wished I slept with Taehyung. 

--------------------

~~Taehyung P.O.V. ~~ 

When Hyeri left me and Minhwa alone, she kept talking to me cooly. Honestly she was like my best friend in Daegu. We hung out often and I always thought she was pretty but she never dated me. 

"You grew up handsome.. " She said and I nodded. 

"Thank you, you're as beautiful as ever " I said back. 

"Taehyung, is it wrong to love someone like you? " She asked and I was confused. 

" What do you mean? " I asked. 

" You're dad told me you married that girl, but I love you a lot.. I just feel like it's wrong.. " She replied. 

" Well, I am married, but nice background check " I replied and she laughed

" You're as funny as ever, I wished I would have asked you out sooner, but I thought that you wouldn't like me.. " She said, which made my heart beat a bit fast. 

"What? " I asked

"Shall I confess? " She asked and I stood there blank. " Well, I will anyways, I feel like I was so empty when you moved, probably because you were the only boy I wanted in my life, I had feelings for you but pushed them aside so I wouldn't hurt you.. or hurt me.. " She said and I wiped her tear. 

Then BOOM! We K.I.S.S.E.D! KISSED! 

I pulled away from the kiss and waved her goodbye and ran home, but to see Jungkook and Hyeri on the floor together with her on top of him, I guess I shouldn't feel guilty, she probably left me to meet Jungkook. 

That night I didn't wanna sleep with her because It felt wrong to kiss another girl when I had Hyeri.. I wanted to tell her but I was angry. If she knew about me and Minhwa, she would be even more angry at me. At least she didn't kiss Jungkook or anything. 

------------------------------------