19. Cheaters 2

I stood there dumbfounded. I didn't even get a chance to tell him that i'm going to Jeju for 1 weeks or so.

That day I just stayed home, it was weekend so no work, no anything. He came home earlier than usual and he had a smile on his face until he saw me.

" What are you looking at? " He asked and I frowned

" i'm looking at you, what other person would I be looking at " I argued and he chuckled.

" Whatever. " He said and walked upstairs. I followed him.

" Taehyung, I- " I was going to say but he stopped me.

" New rules, we are not allowed to touch each other in bed, unless it's me touching you, understood? " He asked and my eyes widened.

" Why? " I asked and he moved his eyebrows.

" Because, I'm the husband " He said clicking his tongue.

" Well, Taehyung, I'm going to Jeju for 1 week " I said and he nodded.

" Okay, when are you going? " He asked and I bit my lip

" Tomorrow, in the morning " I said and he lifted his head, maybe he is happy?

" Okay, okay, pack up yours things, and don't wake me tomorrow, today was tiring." Which for him was true, I didn't know about it but he and Minhwa did 'it' again.

I began packing while he slept there, after I was done, I jumped in bed and hugged him. He automatically pushed my hand away.

" What did I say about the rule? " He said and pushed me. " Don't touch me " he added while glaring.

" Okay.. " I said softly.

Taehyung was probably already sound asleep, thinking about his wonderful time with Minhwa, while I was awake thinking about Taehyung's feelings, whether he still loved me or not, but I came to a conclusion, that maybe he doesn't love me anymore, because if he did, he wouldn't have had sex with another woman, behind my back. Tears fell down my face and I whimpered a bit, but still I tried to stay strong.

Jeju

" Are you okay? Why are you calling? " Jin asked

" Oppa.. " I said softly " Can you come over? " I asked and he hummed in agreement.

A few moments later I heard a knock on my hotel door and opened it.

" What's wrong Hyeri? " He asked and I rubbed my eyes. " Are you crying? " He asked and held my hand. " What happened? "

" I think Taehyung is cheating on me.. " I finally spoke and his eyes grew open.

" Why do you think that? " he asked

" He texted this girl, and the girl said her legs were sore, and that she was happy that it 'felt better than expected' " I answered back and his eyes grew bigger after each word.

" Dang, he probably laid her " Jin spoke and I slapped him.

" I also haven't had a kid even though we do it annually, I think he might want another wife.. " I said laying out the other fact that I had two miscarriages. Jin patted my back.

" If he does get another wife, divorce him, you're way better, plus Jungkook still loves you, he'll be there for you if Taehyung isn't " Jin said and hugged me tight while I cried.

" Thank you oppa " I said.

5 Day Passed

I finally can go home to Taehyung. I arrived home late because of a dinner with the workers who went and Jungkook dropped me off. As I entered I called Taehyung's name but he didn't answer. I went upstairs.

Loud noises and moans came from our room. I peeked through the peek to seem him having sex......

with another girl.

I covered my mouth as tears fell down my face. I fell on the floor besides the door just listening to the loud noises they were making. The bed was shaking, the moans that were being heard from outside, I sat there enduring as much as I can.

I went into my closet room and got all my stuff, I headed out of the house, I couldn't stay there anymore. I walked and walked until I finally arrived at Jungkook's doorstep

I knocked and run the door bell and he finally came out, at that time the rain storm began. He pulled me into his embrace as he saw me cry.

"Hyeri-ah!! What's the matter " He said as I jumped into his arms.

" Jungkook-ah, I want to stay with you.. " I said as tears fell down my face. He nodded and pulled me into his house.

He put the covers over me. And held me there for a bit until he decided to go and make me hot cup on tea, He came back and tucked himself in with me. I grabbed the coffee and pushed myself closer to him.

" What happened? " He asked again

I began to cry once again and he wiped my tears.

" Taehyung, he-he, I-I-I sa-saw, him.. in bed, with, another girl, at our house.. " I said trying and catch my breath and Jungkook widened his eyes in disbelief hugging me tighter.

"Hyeri..it's okay, you have me now.., I'll be with you.. stay here as long as you want.. " Jungkook said and kissed my forehead. Jungkook always comforted me in times like this, even when I turned my back from him in the beginning, his eyes were still focused on me.

The Next Day

I woke up with puffy eyes.

Jungkook, Jin, Jimin, and Namjoon works at my dad's company. Yoongi works at a Music Producing Label, and J-Hope works at a Dance Company as the Dance Director.

Jungkook asked me to tie his tie so I did. He and I both went to work together until I noticed Taehyung. I wanted to act like I didn't see anything as that's what I did.

" Hyeri, when did you get back? " He asked

" Last Night. " I said back softly

" Why didn't you come home? " He asked and I cleared my throat looking at Jungkook.

" I was busy " I said and ran ahead, leaving Jungkook and Taehyung there.

Jungkook quickly followed me and pulled me into his embrace.

" Don't cry, don't cry over him.. please, I'm begging you, i'll do anything in the world, as long as you stop crying.. " He said and I cried on his shoulder. " He's not worth it.. " Jungkook added

--------------------------