Slowly Falling

Manager: "Y/N? Are you in there? Where ready to go." The door knob began jiggling.

Jungkook quickly lets go of you and braces his weight against the door just as it was about to be opened. He looks at you flustered and gestures you with his hands to say something.

Manager: "Y/N? Did you lock the door? What's happening?"

YOU: "Uh-um don't come in here!" You shouted looking at Jungkook.

Manager: "Why? Is something wrong?"

YOU: "I-I'm naked!" You said in a panic.

Jungkook suddenly turns, looking at you with his mouth wide opened.

*Why did I say that?!!*

Manager: "EH!?"

YOU: I umm, I spilled coffee on my blouse so I'm changing right now. I'll meet you all in the parking lot.

Manager: "Oh, okay. I will let the others know you're on your way." He said as he walked off.

You and Jungkook let out a sigh of relief  at the same time then started laughing.

Jungkook: "That was close. I better head downstairs and meet up with the others."
He held the bag of clothes you gave to him and took out his shirt. "Wear this. He'll question why you didn't change clothes."

You took the shirt from him and watched him as he opened the door.

Jungkook: "I'll see you downstairs, okay?"

You nodded and he closed the door behind him.

You stood there with your heart still racing. *What did I almost do?* you planted your right hand over your face and shook your head. Ugh! Y/N, get a grip and don't be silly! You can't let your emotions get the best of you now. You definitely can not allow yourself to fall for him.*

_________________________

You and Lynn both did an amazing job and finished the member's makeup on perfect time. You were doing your final touches as they were getting their microphones and headsets on.

Jungkook stood before you as you dabbed excess oil off his face. It's been nothing but awkward silence between the both of you since you arrived at the music show. He would normally say something snarky making you feel embarrassed but instead he hasn't even tried teasing you once today.

You finally worked up the courage to say something to him. There was no way you could continue to work  in the silence.

YOU: "Are you nervous going on stage?" You ask as you continued to do your work.

Jungkook: "Me?" He chuckled  "No, I'm not nervous."

YOU: "Have you ever been?"

Jungkook: "Of course. There are times when I get nervous going on stage. Also....."

He averted his gaze from yours as he continued to speak. "I was nervous a couple hours ago with you."

*A couple hours ago?* you thought to yourself as you recalled what happened earlier between the both of you. Your cheeks flushed pink and you moved your hand away from his face.

YOU: "Done."

Jungkook: "How are you? Is your head ache gone? I can get you some coffee if you want. Or water?"

YOU: "No, I'm fine. You have a show to do soon. Don't worry about me."

Jungkook: "...Even if you tell me not to, you know I will." He reaches down and grabs your hand gently rubbing the back of it.

My Little Miss MUA (Jungkook FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें