My One and Only Jungkook

Credit for the video goes to the rightful owner of the youtube channel Jimin's thighs

Bless that name lol

A/N: "It's been forever!" Yes i know. My sincerest apologies to the readers. Life has been rather hectic. A lot has happened and i kind of quit writing for awhile. I even had thoughts to close my account. But a good friend gave me strength to go on. Are there mistakes? Maybe. Is the ending perfect? No but i had to write it more than once. What's important is that you guys enjoy it and know that i truly appropriate you all. More Stories to come, for i have been working on them and been trying to improve my writing skills as well. :) Have and awesome day!

Namjoon: "So that explains it. No wonder you went for the job. It was to protect Jungkook and your sister."

YOU: "Not only them but you guys as well. She's not going to stop unless I do what she wants. Right now she has proof of stuff that will affect all of us." You said holding the warm cup of coffee in your hands.

You, Lynn and the guys were in the staff break-room discussing the real reason why you had to leave Korea.

It wasn't an easy story to explain but luckily they were all understanding of your current situation and were desperate to help.

Jungkook however; had already stormed off.

Hoseok: "Shouldn't we report Sun-hi if she's threatening you? Let's tell Si-Hyuk, he'll do something about this."

YOU: "I already did. And he's really being cautious about it also. Either way, he said it would be best if I took the job. So I did."

Taehyung: "You don't have to go Y/N. No one should force you to leave your own country."

Jimin: "I think you should stay too. We can protect you. Where family, remember?"

Gripping the mug in your hands you listen to them; taking into consideration of their thoughts and concerns.

YOU: "Stay?" you uttered and your jaw clenched.

Turning to her right Lynn watches you as your brows furrowed.

Clearing her throat she begins to speak to everyone.

Lynn: "As much as I want Y/N to stay; and as much as I will miss her, I think she should take the job."

Jimin & Taehyung: "What?" they said simultaneously.

Namjoon: "I agree with Lynn. She should take the job." Namjoon says nodding.

Jimin: "Hyung, really?"

Yoongi: "She should go for it." He says looking in your direction from across the room. "This is not any normal job. This is huge."

Hoseok: "I know Right? If Si-Hyuk recommended her to Nancy, then that's a big deal."

Jimin: "So you guys want her to leave?"

Namjoon: "Of course not! But it's not want we want. Its want Y/N wants. I think this job experience will be a great one for her."

Yoongi: "I agree."

The room stood silent for a moment.

It felt like your own thoughts were about to consume you until Lynn reaches for your hands and grabs a hold of them.

Lynn: "Y/N?" she calls out your name and you turn to look at her. "Be honest with me. If Sun-hi wasn't a factor in all of this and the job was offered to you. Would you take it?"

You continued to look at her listening to her reason.

"It's your choice. This opportunity only comes once in a life time. It's something great for you and I know you will do an amazing job. And when you come back we will be right here waiting for you. You're my best friend and I care for you very much. I don't want to see you struggling any longer for the sake of others. I just want you to be happy. So whatever you decide, I'm with you 110%"