The Choice (Happiness or their safety?)

A/N: When you had to write this chappy 4 times over T_T

I Hope you guys enjoy it! Hurts my heart to say it but this Fanfic will end soon. It might be 1 or 2 more chapters to go. But thank you so much for reading. I love you all! Will post soon <3

Jungkook: "Kitten..." he spoke while reaching towards you; wanting to check if you're hurt anywhere.

Y/S/N: "OH! Om..O-omo!! AAHH-

Hastily covering your sister's mouth; muffling her screams you continued to stare at Jungkook.

Y/S/N: "Junmgkoogie!" She spoke with a muffled voice.

Jungkook shyly bowed to the young girl and smiled at her.

Jungkook: "Hey, you must be Y/N's little sister right?"

With your hands still covering her mouth; you could feel the muscles on her face form into a huge grin as she nodded eagerly.

YOU: "W-wait...hang on a second. Jungkook...what are doing here?"

Jungkook: "I came by your house earlier. I wanted to talk to you to clear up some things. But.... when I arrived at your home; you were running into your car. You drove off so quickly. I got worried, so... I got a ride with my hyung and followed you here."

YOU: "Hyung?? ... Jungkook..." you sighed.

Letting go of our sister you walked up to him; then gave him a warm hug. The next thing you did was give him a firm slap on his arm.

Jungkook: "Ow! What was that for?!"

YOU: "Are you the crazy one!?" you spoke; quickly pulling the hoodie over his head. "What if someone saw you here? Can you imagine what your manager would do to both of us if that happened?"

Jungkook: "It's fine. No one saw me. If they did; do you really think we could still be here standing like this?"

YOU: "...I guess you're right. We'd probably be running for our lives right now. Wait a minute.

YOU: where did your friend go?"

Y/S/N: "I-I'm not sure. When we ran out, I lost her in the crowd. I thought she was with you. Should we go back in and look for her?"

YOU: "We can't risk that. Those crazy bastards are probably still in there lurking for us. Call her and see if she's okay."

Jungkook sighed as he pulled off his hoodie.

Jungkook: "What about you? Are you sure okay?" He held onto your shoulder and began examining your body from head to toe. "Why would you do something so reckless? What if I didn't show up in time? You could have been seriously hurt."

YOU: "I'm fine. And I could have handled them. Those jerks had a hold on my sister. They had it coming."

Without even giving into a second thought, Jungkook pulled you into his arms and hugs you.

Jungkook: "Damn it Y/N..." he spoke breathing into your hair." When he raised his hand to hit you...do you know how frightened I was? Not to mention the anger than boiled within me."

You stood there quietly; slowly lifting your arms to return his hug. To be honest...you were happy to see him here. Despite the heartache you were going through.

YOU: "I'm sorry for worrying you."

Jungkook: "I'm just glad your safe kitten."

Your sister stood just a couple feet away trying to contact her friend. But strangely enough there was no answer.