To Love And To Let Go

YOU: "Mr. Bang...PDnim...sir." You spoke and the two men turned their attention to you.

Si-Hyuk: "Yes Y/N, what is?"

YOU: "I've made up my mind. Please tell your friend that I can take the job."

Si-Hyuk and the manager both look at each other then turn back to look at you.

Si-Hyuk: "...Are you sure? You can always take more time to think about it Y/N."

YOU: "Yes I'm sure. My choice is final. I'll take job." You said then took a deep breath. "Plus...like you said it will be a great opportunity for my line of work. If your friend will have me, I am willing and ready to go and work for them."

Both the manger and Si-Hyuk exchanged troubled looks about your sudden decision. But you assured them that you were absolutely fine with taking the job and your family would be okay with it.

Before speaking once more, Si-Hyuk gave a solid nod then picks up his phone.

Si-Hyuk: "Okay. I'll give her a call right now and tell her you've accepted the offer. But you do realize once I make this call you'll be leaving soon. The shooting starts next month, so for you to take this job there is a slight chance you will have to leave Korea by then for your travel to Spain."

Balling your fist on your lap, you steadied your breath to answer.

YOU: "....I...I understand."

Si-Hyuk: "Okay."

With a quick dial his phone began to ring and a soft and comforting voice answers the call through speaker phone.

???: "Si-Hyuk! Hi!

Si-Hyuk: "Nancy! Good news. -

______

It took a fifteen minute conference call to finalize plans. It was sooner than you thought. The filming for the drama starts in a few days and because of this plans to head to Spain had to be done without hesitation.

Nancy: "I look forward to working with you Y/N" she said over the speaker phone. "We are ecstatic to have you on board. See you in two weeks!"

YOU: "Y-yes of course! I look forward to working with you too. I will see you then."

Nancy: "Thank you again for extending the offer to Y/N Si-Hyuk! You're a life saver."

Si-Hyuk: "Of course. She is one of the best on our team. Please take good care of her." He says looking in your direction.

But you were unable to see as you held your head down.

The call soon ends and you find yourself becoming more and more uneasy.

Rising form your chair you shook Si-Hyuk's hand and headed for the door.

Exciting his office you sigh heavily feeling a gloom or some sort of despair hovering over you.

Grabbing the door handle to close it behind you Si-Hyuk said these words to encourage you the most.

Si-Hyuk: "What you're doing is very hard on you, I know. But I will forever remember your heart and the reason why you truly did this. Putting others before yourself is an act only the purest people can do. Once you come back from Spain, I wouldn't have it any other way but for you to come work with us once again at Big Hit. Go there and learn many things and come back more accomplished than ever. Thank you for you time."

A single tear escapes your right eye and you catch it immediately with your finger tip before it got the chance to meet your cheek.

With a single bow you smile at him then close the door behind you.