Complex

You could hardly breathe. It's been awhile since you both locked yourself in the office and your innocent kiss soon turned into a make out session. He continued to hold you close as you felt heat radiating from his body. God, he feels good. You wanted more of him but, is it even okay to feel this way. It's just that you haven't fully cleared things up in your relationship. And Jungkook was someone you worked with, he was someone you worked for, he was an idol.

You rest your hands against his chest and began pushing him away from you.

His hold on you loosens and he suddenly removes his lips from yours.

Jungkook: "Y/N..., what's wrong?"

YOU: "Jungkook, let's not do this."

Jungkook: "..."

YOU: "I don't think we shou-

Jungkook: "I'm sorry."

You touched your lips and felt that they were little swollen by the kiss you received from him. Why wouldn't they? He kept sucking and nipping at them.

YOU: "No, I-It's okay. There's no need to apologize. I just don't think this is right. I'm feeling really confused with my emotions right now. I don't want the reason I'm doing this is because of...you know."

He stood there quietly; biting his bottom lip then looked to the side.

YOU: "I can get home by myself. If you don't go back to the others they might think something is up."

Jungkook: "I don't care. Let them think whatever they want."

YOU: "Jungkook,...I care. I just got this job; I really don't want to lose it. Won't we get in trouble? Won't YOU be in trouble?"

You took a deep breath and began speaking again.

"I watched you today as you performed. You guys were amazing. YOU were amazing. Seeing how your fans came out, how they supported you, how they love and adore you, I really don't want to ruin that for you. Look, I don't know much about how your life works but I know it's completely different from mine. Just please understand what I'm trying to say..."

You jumped down from the desk, picked up your phone then walked over to the door. It's not that you didn't want to be with Jungkook but you had to think about the consequences ahead if you two ever started something. Most of all you needed to sort out your feelings for him.

Jungkook follows you to the door then grabs your arm.

Jungkook: "Y/N, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable about the situation. But I want you to know you don't need to worry about that."

You gently remove his hand from your arm and holds them with yours.

YOU: "I'm sorry Jungkook." With that you open the door letting go of his hand and walk outside.

The door closes behind you as you walked down the hallway and to the lobby. Hoping you did the right thing.

________________________________

You were heading home in a total daze.
You really couldn't believe it. *Jungkook and I kis-*

YOU: "Damn it. I can't even fully think about it without feeling my face heating up again. Who knew he could actually kiss like that? I can still feel his touch..."

*Ugh! Honesty, think I'm going crazy!*

You were almost at your gate when you saw a familiar vehicle parked outside your house.

*It can't be. No way! This bastard really has the nerve to come here?! They might as well put me in a mental hospital now.*

The car door opened and your boyfriend steps out running towards you.