Chapter 4

"Long time no see... Grace." Logan says.

I look up and he has a sarcastic grin on his face that tells me he will never be sorry for how much he abused me physically and mental from all of the yelling, screaming and defiantly the night that I will remember for ever. whenever I see his face or even her his name the bad memories come flooding in.

"Leave me alone. you have no right to try and get me back after all the things you have done to me." I yell at him and try to pull my arm out of his grip.

"Hey...baby come here. I love you. Why don't you just forget about what happened and move on." He says trying to lure me back in so he wins and can do it all again.

"You don't get it do you. I will never come back to you after all the things you have done." I yell at him with anger bubbling up inside me.

"Your a fucking idiot." he says under his breath.

"Sorry what was that. I couldn't quite her you." I say

"Your a fucking idiot. I do everything for you. Everything. And all you do is dance around like a bitchy little princess and never have anytime for anyone" he yells and pulls me out of the shop. Brittany is know where to be seen. I hope she didn't leave I am going to need someone to back me up.

"You think that you do everything. I am pretty sure that I am the one who is always there for you when you need someone to talk to I come over when ever you call me and all you do is yell and scream at me for every tiny little thing I do wrong. I am sorry but everyone makes mistakes and you know what Logan, you make the biggest mistakes out if everyone." I yell and the expression on is face goes from bad to worse. I turn and walk away but I am stopped by the tearing of paper. I turn around to see Logan ripping posters off the wall and tearing them into pieces then throwing then in the air. many people walk past us and give us dirty looks.

"What is wrong with you." I question him.

"Nothing's wrong I just can't believe you. everything has to be Graces way. It's always Grace this Grace that, Grace, Grace, Grace. I am sick of it, sick of you." he screams and it echoes through the shopping centre.

"Are you drunk, I have never seen you this angry." I ask him

"Yes Grace, I am and you know what it's good, it feels so good. Maybe you should try it one day so that you calm down a little bit." the words that come out of his make the anger in me rise up even more and I can't hold it in anymore.

"I hate you, I hate everything you have done to me. you treat me like shit over and over again I don't know why I ever dated you. I fucking hate you." As the words roll off my tongue I am as surprised as he is by my choice of words. I never swear and I don't think I have ever been this angry.

"You think I'm the problem. that's just bullshit." he screams

I start walking away when I feel him wrap his arms around my waist. I yell and scream for him to put me down but he doesn't all he does is squeeze me harder and then slams me into the wall. A sharp stabbing pain shoots up and down my left side of my stomach and I fall to the ground but quickly reassemble my self as I know he will take it for granted and think that he has won but it is not over yet.

"Did that not hurt then what about this."

He picks me up and drags me to the top of the stairs then bashes me down about 8 stairs.

I get back up onto my feet and blood starts soaking through my leggings. I can't take it anymore so I start running at just as I get am at the bottom at the stairs I hear two me talking to Logan. I stop and look up and see Logan two police officers and Brittany. thank good she was helping me I was worried about where she went.

I quickly stumble back to my car and tears stream down my face. I don't know why I ever went out with Logan I never want to see him again he has out me through so much misery and pain that it was never worth it. i wish I would of broken up with him earlier and none of this would of happened.

I open my car and then start the engine when Brittany rings.

"Hey. Are you ok? Where are you?" she says as worried as ever

"I am in the car driving home." I say while I drive out the entrance and head home.

"Ok I hope you are ok."

Yeah I think I am ok. I will probably go to the doctors tomorrow because he through me down the stairs and I now have a sharp stabbing pain on my left side." I explain

"Ouch I hope you are ok I will call you tomorrow to see how you are."

"Ok bye." I say

"Bye" she replies and I end the call as I pull into my drive way and park the car.