3

(Y/N)

"Did you buy the alcohol or what?!" The rough yelling was enough to startle me off of the sofa I sat on. I slowly glanced at him, a frown painted along my lips. "We don't have money." I had said, emphasizing every single word that I had spoken. His eyes had only narrowed before he ran a hand through his dark locks. His sharp eyes stayed locked on my dull and tired ones. "Maybe if you make yourself useful, we would have money." His words came out in a rough hiss that had instantly crawled under my skin and into my head.

"I'm sorry that I'm more capable than you." I had said while simply lacing my fingers on my lap. His jaw had nearly dropped at the statement. I couldn't tell if he was genuinely offended, or if the alcohol was making him more irritable. "More capable? Who the fuck do you think you are?" He asked, before he reached down and grabbed my collar. I had nearly lost my breath at the sudden tug, coughing for a moment.

"Well, you're saying that I need a job when you don't have one. Therefore, you must think I'm more capable." My words were cut off by the rough slap that ran along my cheek. The large rings he wore on his hand left painful red marks, and the throbbing came instantly. I winced, tensing up almost immediately.

"You think you're a smart ass?" He asked, his brows kneeding into a glare. "No." I replied in a dull tone. My eyes were locked on his, and he could see the pain just running off of my features.

"Do you think you're pretty enough for me not to kill you?" His tone was sharp. Threatening.
He was serious.
It didn't surprise me.
"No." It was a simple reply, and with that every bit of defiance had slipped out of my grip. I unlaced my hands, setting them on my knees. He had scoffed before letting go of my shirt then runnng his hand down over my chest as if to straighten the shirt. He and I both knew though that wasn't the reason he was doing that.

"You're disgusting." He said, instantly stopping right over my breasts. He moved his hands away, rubbing his hands on his shirtless body before turning around and stumbling to another room.

The alcohol was settled into him.

I had straightened my shirt before sighing and running a hand through my hair. I wanted to run away screaming for help, but I didn't know what to do. I could do anything. My eyes fell to my lap. I needed someone to protect me, someone to get me away from this insane man that I had called my boyfriend.

My eyes had trailed to my phone. The black screen screaming to be turned on and touched. I hesitantly reached over for it, turning the device on. The phones logo covered the screen before I had unlocked it.

My home screen was him and I.

I shivered before I went onto the App Store, scrolling through as if to look for something to distract myself from what happened. Tons of apps such as Candy Crush saga and Angry Birds met my view, but it didn't catch me to stop. I happened to stop half way down the recommend apps list on one app.

Tinder.