11

Brendon

I had woken up after a few hours to the sound of Sarah walking around the house muttering how angry she was. I had rubbed my head gently as I had groaned, looking around the room. I had forgotten completely why I had gotten so upset at this point. With a soft yawn, I had slowly stood up. I rubbed my eyes gently with my ringed hand before looking around once more through my hazy eyes. "Where's my phone." I had groggily managed to speak out while I had stumbled on my own feet and crashed against the bed.

Sarah's pacing had stopped before she had walked into the room. "Brendon, you're fucking nasty!" She had shouted harshly before slapping her rough, manicured hand against my cheek. I had instantly winced and had stumbled back by the impact, partially because of how hungover I had been. I had groaned slightly as I had brought my hand up to my cheek. "Sarah..What's wrong?" I had asked gently before standing myself up, putting my hand that once cupped my cheek onto hers. She had slapped it away before shaking her head, those big blue eyes filling up once more with tears.

"I can't do this." She had said as she had ran her thin hands through her brown dark locks, her head tipping down towards the floor. She had took a shaky deep breath in before looking at me, swallowing back her tears. "Brendon, I can't do this relationship if you don't ever do anything with me." She had said softly before dropping her arms back to her sides and shooting her big blue eyes towards me. I had blinked a few times before slightly pursing my lips and furrowing my brows.

I stayed like that for a moment before sighing and letting my face relax. I looked down towards the floor before crossing my arms and sitting down on the bed. I looked at her and took every bit of her broken features in. She had walked over and sat by me on the bed, biting her painted red lips ever so gently. I had smiled the slightest bit before putting my arms out and hugging the girl, taking her body in against mine, so gently and so loose that it could probably not even count for a hug. Sarah had split the difference and hugged me tightly, her head nestling in the crook of my neck.

"We can do something. Tomorrow. Anything, you just pick." I had said softly before petting the back of her soft dark hair gently. I could hear a soft sniffle managed to escape her and she sighed gently. "A movie?" She had asked, moving away and looking at me. I had smiled a bit and nodded. I rested my hand on her cheek and ran my thumb gently under her eye. I nodded with my smile growing and hers softening. 

"Of course we can."