20

(Y/n)

Why would you do this? Really? Catfishing? That's so fucking low, Brendon.

read 9:42 pm

Because what else could I do? I'm stupid. I'm sorry.

read 9:42 pm

did you specifically fucking target me? Like, oh here's frankie's girlfriend!  lemme just literally fuck up her life!

read 9:43 pm

I didn't know who you were until I met you at that party. I never meant to do this to you, I never thought I'd, y'know, meet anyone off the screen.

read 9:43 pm

You literally were going to just play pretend that you were "Owen Grey" while some OTHER girl had fallen for it? You were really going to screw someone over like that? YOU. ARE. A. TERRIBLE. PERSON. 

read 9:43 pm

What? that's it? You're leaving me on read?

read 9:50 pm

I don't know what to tell you. I wasn't planning to even talk to you for more than like, an hour. I really didn't mean for it to go on for longer than literally a day, but you're such a genuine and kind person, I just couldn't let you go. I was selfish and self-centered, I know I'm the worst person ever. I wanted to come out and tell you the truth but how the hell would I? You would've hated me just as much and you'd probably twist the story or something to get frank to beat my ass.

read 10:00 pm

... do you actually mean that. if youre playing more games just stop, if u mean it, speak now.

read 10:01 pm

I meant every word.

read 10:01