18

(Y/n)

I pulled out my phone and called Owen. I prayed to whatever god was above that this man standing before me wasn't him. It couldn't be. His phone ringed. The man's phone had ringed. I had ran as fast as I could past him, my heart suddenly racing. You're stupid, so so stupid! I was running faster than I ever had in my life, and I could hear someone following after me. I was beginning to pant, my mouth already beginning to run dry. Had I really been this out of shape? I suddenly wanted to ask Frank to get me some sort of gym membership, there was no way I should've been this out of shape.

"Please stop!" The man behind me had shouted, and I had just tried to pick up more speed. He was fast, he didn't sound like he was very far behind and he didn't seem to be too out of breath. I tried going faster, but my tired legs didn't  bother to lift off the ground, and I was soon plummeting to the ground. I winced as my palms and knees hit the concrete. A shocking pain went up my arms and legs and soon enough my whole body hit the ground. My eyes were tightly closed and I could feel the shocking pain against my skin. 

Slowly, I opened my eyes. He was crouched down next to me, his eyes soft and his eyebrows raised in a sympathetic manner. He had dark caramel eyes and his hair had been black and overgrown ever so slightly. He had his tattooed arm rested on his knee while the other one was placed on the ground. He was the man I saw from the party. He had been the one who was lying to me all along. I placed my hand on the ground and tried propping myself up, a wince instantly forming on my face. The man had instantly helped sit me up and I had jerked away. My face was hard and my heart had still been racing.

"Who are you." I had asked, not even wanting a response. 

"I'm Brendon Urie" He had said without hesitation. He saw the look of pure anger on my face, the pure hatred for him at this moment and his eyes had fallen down to the concrete. 

"I'm Owen Grey." He had said with only the slightest bit of shame in his voice.