14

"Who's that?" I had asked Frank before pointing to the man who had whipped around just as I had looked at the man who had just whipped around once I had looked over at him. Frank looked at the man I had pointed at before he had scoffed. "Brendon Urie. He's a prick, don't talk to him." Frank had said before he yawned and looked around.  "I'm gonna grab a drink. Can you come?" Frank asked before looking at me. I had nodded before Frank had began walking and I had followed behind.

I had ended up thinking about Owen again, how he had completely left but then come back and still wanted to talk to me. Why would he play me like this? It pissed me off on so many levels. Though while I walked, I had still went back to texting him. I could swear I heard a buzz on the other side of the room whenever I had texted him, but it didn't seem right. In the back of my head I knew that Owen wasn't who he said he was, but I couldn't- no I wouldn't believe that someone in this room was him.

Everyone, with only a few exceptions, had tattoos, dyed or bleached hair, piercings, these guys were nothing like Owen. There wasn't anything wrong with what they had, but it was just- they're just like Frank in my eyes. Frank wasn't the person I wanted to be with. He was being nice to me since the whole crying incident, but even still with that I know it's an act. It's fake. I just wanted to know who Owen was. I wouldn't get mad or hate him- I would still love him. He means so much to me that I'm completely more than willing to forgive him for all his lies.

I just wanted him.