7

(Y/n)
Frank had went out to drink with his friend Pete. They had been taken off my plate for a while, and I let out a deep sigh of relief. I had quickly put the number that Owen had given to me earlier that day, my hands shaking as I had tapped every letter. My heart had been slightly racing as I had looked over every single digit. I took a slow and deep breath before I had completely calmed down. I hit the call button. As soon as I heard the first ring escape the speakers of my phone my heart instantly began racing once more.

It rang once.

Twice.

Three times.

He finally picked up, a groggy deep voice filling the room. "Hello?" The man had said, the rough sound of the morning drowsiness filling his voice. I felt a blush rise to my cheeks as only one thing had filled my thoughts. He would sound so, so good, if he had moaned. "Hello?" He repeated, this time sounding more confused and less tired. I had cleared my throats and tried to push away the lustful thoughts and clear my face of the red that painted it.

"Hey, it's (Y/n). Is this Owen?" I asked, running my fingers over the edge of my phone case. It seemed to take a moment for him to register my words before he chuckled, a low and soft sound. You could practically hear the smile on his face, and all I could imagine was the blonde haired boy I had seen in the picture. "Yeah, it's Owen. Man, you have a really nice voice. Seriously. I could fall asleep just to your voice." He had said, using that same low and scratchy voice.

I had smiled wide and bit my lip, my face turning a soft shade of crimson. I had made my way over to Frank's bed, sitting down and crisscrossing my legs and playing with the edge of my sock. "Charming, aren't you.. you have a really nice voice yourself." I said, my hair slightly falling onto my face as I tilted my head. "Thanks, I just woke up and it's fucked up." He chuckled, and I had slightly tensed up at his swearing. He must've noticed that I fell silent because I instantly heard a shuffle of blankets.

"I'm sorry- are you not alright with swearing? I didn't mean to upset you if I did." He had been quick with all his words. I had looked down and let my lip out of my teeth. "It's fine." I said simply, earning silence from the other end of the line. Owen had sighed before I heard a slight scratching sound. "How's Frank?" He asked, and with the mention of the mans name, I shivered. I bit my lip once again, this time harder. Drawing blood. I had winced and quickly let go.

"He's fine. He's out with his friend Pete." I sighed before rubbing my neck in a nervous and fidgety manner. The line fell silent again. He had cleared his throat and hesitantly and extremely shakily, he had replied. "That's nice, alone time, huh?" He asked, chuckling. I had giggled softly, earning myself another chuckle, this one slightly mixed with a laugh.

"That's so cute." He said, another shuffle of the blanket had been heard. My face was a bright shade of red as I gently cleared my throat. "Can we video chat?" I asked, playing with the strings of the sweatshirt wore. This time, he went silent much longer than ever before. "I-" he began gently before humming to himself for a millisecond. "Yeah, but my cameras broken on my phone. Is that okay?" He asked, shuffling sounds filling the mic. I had furrowed my brows slightly before sighing.

"Yeah. Sure."