Riku X Reader

" Cmon Y/N!" Riku yelled grabbing your hand as you entered the cave, pulling you in. You and Riku had been put on a mission as Sora had gone missing in the middle of the night, you two were tasked with looking for him wherever he went. " Something suggests to me that Sora was kidnapped somehow." you added as Riku led the way down a dark hall.

He was still holding your hand from earlier. You were glad it was dark as your cheeks burned bright red. Only Kairi and Mickey knew about your crush on Riku. You've had it ever since Riku saved you from a heartless when you both were extremely young on Destiny Islands.

" SORRRAAAA?" you and Riku both yelled through the dark caves wondering where the spiky haired boy was. You then stepped into another hallway Riku now walking beside you a terrible smell surrounded you both. " Smells of darkness." you said as you looked ahead. Riku nodded running after you as you entered the room.

Entering the room you gasped. There was Sora surrounded by tons of heartless pinned up against a wall seeming to be unconscious. A look of fear passed Riku's eyes when he looked up at him. You looked at Riku and nodded as you both summoned your keyblades. One by one you both slashed the heartless

. You looked around a few minutes later as Riku killed the last heartless. You ran to Sora and shook him sliding on the dirt of the cave. It was barley even seeable in the cave, but still you could tell.

" Sora! Sora! Cmon wake up!" you shook him Riku running back to you. " I have a healing potion." Riku exclaimed instantly healing Sora. " Please...please wake up." he whispered as Sora suddenly awoke. " Riku? Y/N?" Sora asked as you smiled.

You all found your way out of the cave, but before you could walk out Riku stopped you. " Y/N can I talk to you for a second?" He asked as you nodded cheerfully. He breathed in and out before looking you directly in the eyes.

" Ever since i've met you Y/N i've had this massive crush on you, I love everything about you and I thought today would be the best day to say this, will you go out with me?." He said looking down blushing as you smiled, never thinking Riku would feel the same way you did.

" Does this answer your question?" you told him before kissing him on the cheek and heading outside leaving Riku      lovesick as ever.                    

Hope you enjoyed ;)