Roxas X Reader

You waited slowly in Mysterious Castle. Sora had promised you he would bring back Roxas when he returned. Months later Yen Sid have received a note from Sora himself explaining that he was coming back, but no mention of Roxas was included. 

Did Sora forget his promise? You thought 

As a few weeks passed a faint knock was heard on your room. You opened the door and standing outside was Sora. " Sora, how was everything?" You asked happy but at the same time sad due to still no Roxas. 

Sora and you continued to chat for a while before Sora cracked a huge smile. " Oh wait, Y/N I have a surprise for you!" Sora explained " but you have to close your eyes!" he told you. On command you closed your eyes. You could here footsteps around you . 

" Ok open them!" Sora shouted. As you opened your eyes a blonde haired boy stood in front of you. " Roxas! " you screamed. " Hey Y/N!" Roxas smiled back at you. " I missed you so much." you smiled back at him. He pulled you close and pulled you into a huge hug. 

" You scared me so much, I thought I lost you." you admitted still embraced in Roxas's strong arms. " Yeah I was scared of never seeing you again after fusing with Sora." Roxas hugged you more tightly now. He soon pulled away and sat on your bed. You sat next to him. 

" You know what Y/N?" Roxas asked you. " Wha...?" before you could finished Roxas pulled you close and placed his lips on yours. 

Madly blushing both of you pulled away. " I really like you." Roxas told you before you pulled him close for another kiss. But...

Little did you know Sora was watching you the whole time smirking at how cute you both were.