Ventus X Reader

You and Ventus were paired together for a mission after the king had sneakily figured out you were dating. He found it best that you would stick together.

You both were looking for heartless in Twilight Town after people had reported seeing huge swarms of heartless wandering around. Riku came back with a huge wound to his arm and had told the king the organization was planning something there. It was yours and Ventus's job to stop them.

You arrived in Twilight Town, and everything seemed normal. No heartless, No nobodies, no dark figures. " Nothings here." Ventus shrugged walking by the train station. " Yeah, I was expecting more?" you nodded.

The rest of the day continued without any threats. Confused both you and Ventus wandered around before you decided to split up and look. Ventus covered the more " Town " side of Twilight Town and you covered the forest.

You had decided to split up and Ventus was worried but after you convinced him he agreed to meet up by the mansion to meet Namine, by the kings orders.

You wandered around while the wind picked up and the trees started to shake. A certain feeling of darkness suddenly washed over you, but nothing was there. Shaking it off you continued to make your way through the huge forest filled with trees.

You then saw a tiny heartless, the first one you've seen all day. You ran up to it and before you could slash it with your keyblade someone had grabbed you and covered your mouth before you could scream.

The figure was dressed in black. He took his hood down revealing Ansem. You kicked and screamed trying to summon your key blade again before you blacked out.

------
You woke up later to see yourself trapped in what seemed like a bubble but clearly wasn't breaking. You thought of Ventus and how he was right. You had to stay together you thought. Soon a huge crash was clearly heard through the strange place you were currently being held. 

" Y/N!" you heard him scream. The boy you loved coming to save you... almost like a fairy tale. A sudden collage of crashes was heard. " Ven!" you screamed out before something extremely strange happened. 

You blacked out...

----------------

4 hours later - 

You woke up in one of the bedroom's inside the Mysterious Castle. " Huh?" you questioned climbing out of the room confused as if it was all a dream. You wandered up some more stair cases until you reached the top. 

You creaked the door open and saw Ventus pacing along with Aqua, Riku, and Mickey. " Ven?" you whispered opening the door wide open. Suddenly his ocean blue eyes snapped towards the door. " Y/N your ok!" he smiled running towards you to pull you into a hug. 

" What happened I'm really confused?"  you asked as Ventus pulled away. " I'll explain that!" Mickey answered gearing up for a long story.

 " Well, Ansem had taken you in order to lure Ventus into a trap for Xehanort. So after he did he transported you to his lab, but after Xehanort realized you could summon a keyblade he didn't want Ventus anymore, he just wanted you, eventually Ventus came back in such a panic we all came and thankfully got you back, Ansem did manage to knock you out for a while though." Mickey nodded along with everyone else. 

" Wow.. um ok?" you nodded still confused on why Ansem wanted you. " Yeah, your boyfriend was quite worried he was by your side for almost everything." Aqua smiled happily as Riku's jaw dropped. " You guys are dating?!?" he yelled as I blushed majorly and looked over to Ventus who told him to keep quiet about the topic. 

After enough talk it was almost night time and you were about to head to bed. You said goodnight to everyone before wandering into your bedroom before noting the tired blonde behind you. " What are you doing?" you questioned him as he sat on your bed. 

" I'm not leaving you alone ever again!" he claimed tucking you into your bed. He slowly climbed into your bed with you as you still stared at him. " Ventus.. are you sure?" you asked him as he nodded wrapping his arm around you before kissing your cheek. " Because I never want to loose you."