Sora X Reader

You looked out your window at the shining, beautiful sunset sighing slowly as you opened his last letter.

Dear Y/N,
I wanted to know it might take a bit longer for me to get back. Lea ( one of my new friends ) is currently lost in the realm of darkness with Riku. Before I make my return I must help them. I'm not letting Riku get away again. I'm dying to see you and I'll bring Riku and Kairi on my return. I miss you so much. - Sora

You haven't seen Sora for almost a year now. Every month he would write you short letters containing events of what happened on his journey. You would write him back usually talking about how you missed him. Being honest you've always had the biggest crush on Sora but never had the guts to tell him. You cherished all the days you've had with him. The sun set a few minutes later. Falling asleep dreaming about the boy.

You woke up to a light tap on your back and a whisper " Y/N wake up." You opened your eyes to see Sora. " Sora! Oh my god your back." You said as he pulled you into a hug. " Come out soon... I brought all my new friends with me." Sora smiled getting up and closing the wooden door.

You quickly got your favorite outfit on and ran outside. The whole island was filled with chatter. " Y/N!" Sora screamed waving towards you. You ran over to your crush and a blue haired girl who was smiling. " I'm Aqua." The girl said shaking hands with you. " I'm Y/N." you nodded. " Sora tells me a lot about you."

The day turned night quickly and everyone went to bed. You were about to go to bed when you saw Sora sitting on the tree outside. You crawled outside sitting next to him. " Is everything alright?" You asked him. " Y/N i love you so much." He blurred out staring  into your eyes as your heart leaped. " like when I saw you sleeping yesterday when I woke you up it was so tempting not to give you a hug." He confessed now holding your hands. " Sora... I really like you too." You added leaning in more.

You placed your lips on his before he could say another word. " please y/n never leave me again, I love you so much... I don't think I could leave you." He pulled away cooing. You left a few minutes later to go to bed but before you could Sora kissed your cheek whisper " I'll see you tomorrow beautiful."