Riku X Reader

" Riku wait up!" you yelled running after your best friend. You and Riku had done everything with each other since the king introduced you. You had helped him through tough times and he had helped you escape the organizations clutches. To be honest you had a huge crush on him. You couldn't really remember a time you didn't have a crush on him. 

" Your going to have to run faster slow poke!" Riku laughed. Finally you had caught up to him but not before he could slash all the heartless in front of you. " Thats number 54, ha!" He yelled as you rolled your eyes in defeat. You and Riku had a competition for who could kill the most heartless since you were on your way to see the king. 

You both entered the mysterious tower laughing at cheesy jokes you both had made before you entered the door and a serious tone washed over the two of you. " Riku, Y/N I have some urgent news!" The king nodded. " Its Organization 13, they are trying to capture Lea and Kairi, they snuck away for some reason last night and we have news that numerous members are trying to hunt them down!" 

I looked at Riku in panic. Lea and Kairi were our friends I couldn't let anything ever happen to them. "Tips point me to The World That Never Was!" The king concluded. " We will bring them back safe, right Y/N?" Riku asked me. " Yeah, I would never let anything happen to my friends." I added.

-------------

Me and Riku had made it to The World That Never Was. It looked more dark that usual. " Cmon this way!" I led Riku towards a crowd. Standing there was Lea and Kairi surrounded by hooded figures in black. I summoned my keyblade and started attacking. Riku was supposed to distract the members while I hid the two troubled pupils. 

" Y/N what are you doing here?" Kairi asked in a panic. " I'm here to get you both out of here, now quick go and get out of here safely!" I yelled as they both set off. I then looked around for Riku when someone screamed out to me. 

" Y/N!" He shouted his deep voice filling the room. I looked over to see Riku hanging over a ledge almost falling while battling the very last member. Worry filled my brain as I attacked the figure. Over and over before he fell over in defeat. " Help Y/N!" Riku begged as you pulled him to safety. 

" Thank you so freaking much." Riku smiled pulling you into a hug. " Yeah no problem." you admitted slightly laughing at how cute he was being. You were walking back to the Gummi Ship when you felt something grab your hand. You looked over to see Riku and how he had grabbed your hand. 

Your cheeks flushed bright red. " You know what Y/N, I really like you and I have for nearly ever since I met you." he added facing you. Before you knew it a pair of lips were on yours. 

Nearly 10 years later nothing had changed. You were the perfect couple.