Sora X Reader X Toy Story World

" Thank you all so much!" Woody clapped after seeing all his old friends. " Yeah, it was no problem." Donald quacked talking to some of the toys. Sora looked around at all the happy toys. It had been a while since he had seen his friends, he missed then tons.

Sora then started to talk to Woody before a voice distracted Woody. " Woody!" a doll dressed in pink herding sheep yelled running towards him. Sora looked at Woody as a huge smile appears on the cowboys face. " Bo Peep!" Woody yelled as he pulled her into a hug.

Sora smiled at the two seeing how in love they were with each other. " Who's this?" Bo Peep asked pointing her herding stick towards Sora. " That's Sora, he helped me save you and the toys!" Woody nodded. " Oh thank you Sora for keeping him in order, he's quite a hassle." She laughed as a light blush appeared on Woody's face.

" So Sora, do you have a special someone?" Bo Peep smiled now counting her sheep. Sora looked down and started to think about Y/N. Even though they had just met she was perfect to him. Lately his mind kept wandering on and on about you. " No..not really." Sora stuttered before Goofy stepped out of nowhere.

" But Sora, you said you like Y/N!" He chuckled as a light tint of red appeared on Sora's cheeks. " Well then this Y/N must be super lucky." Bo Peep replied walking away to find the rest of her sheep.

Sora and the gang said their goodbyes to the toys and headed out. Sora sat in the gummi ship chair looking out into the scenery of all the worlds. " Where is Y/N anyways right now?" Donald smiled teasing Sora. " I don't know, the king sent her on a huge mission." Sora sighed.

I tired Sora then decided to head back to Disney Castle to talk to Mickey. The trio ran into the building to see Mickey sitting at desk doodling with a watch. " What bring you 3 here?" Mickey stared as Sora shrugged.

" Well Sora wants to know where Y/N is!" Goofy laughed along with Donald. Sora smacked them both in the head, majorly blushing. The king smiled and handed Sora a watch. " This watch is directly connected to Y/N, I was going to use it to track her since she gets into trouble easily but I think it would be better suited in your hands." The king winked at the boy.

" Really wow!" Sora marvled over the watch. "She's been asking for some help in Coronna, you might as well go see her." Mickey smiled. So once again the trio boarded the gummi ship, landing in corona 30 minutes later.

They wandered the forest before running into a tower. Sora heard the sweet voice of Y/N inside along side another. " We gotta climb this tower!" Sora yelled to Donald and Goody. They sighed as Sora grabbed a rope from Goofy and threw it so it would latch onto a pole at the top of the tower.

Soon Sora, Donald, and Goofy had all scaled the tower. They walked in and heard nothing plus the lights turned off. " Hello!" Sora screamed before getting knocked out.

- 30 minutes later -

" I got the intruders!" Rapunzel screamed pointing towards the closet. " Why would anyone want to intrude here?" You asked. Rapunzel had knocked out the strangers while you kept watch for more. " Ready to see these douche bags?" Rapunzel laughed before letting you into the main space from her bedroom.

Panicked filled your eyes as you saw Sora, Donald, and Goody sitting unconscious tied up by hair. " Pascal wake them up!" Rapunzel commanded the little green lizard. The lizard then woke everyone up. You ran to Sora undoing the hair from his hands. " Ow, my head hurts so bad." Sora whined before looking up.

" Hey." He quietly whispered before being freed. " Hey." you whispered back at him smiling. As you unfreed everyone Rapunzel looked curious, just standing there. " What are you doing Y/N?" Rapunzel yelled frowning. " These guys are my friends they would never hurt you." you added getting up to hug Sora.

You embraced Sora in a hug. " I thought I would like never see you again." He whispered. You stayed like that for a while before noticing everyone had left the living room. Sora eyed the perfect time to tell you how he felt.

" Y/N you know what?" Sora asked her. " What?" you answered back. " Ireallylikeyouandwaswonderingifyouwouldliketogoonadate." Sora whispered. " Slower?" you questioned as he took a breath. " I really like you and was wondering if you would go on a date with me." Sora cringed at himself looking back.

Your heart fluttered. " Definitely." You smiled as Sora turned around. " Really?!" you asked as you placed your lips on his. " Really."