Lea X Reader X Isa

" Y/N, Y/N!" Lea shouted running over to you. You had just returned from a long trip and were excited to see your 2 best friends, Lea and Isa again. "How have you been?" you asked Lea. "Good but you make everything better." he teased. " Where's Isa?" you asked Lea, a stern look crossed his face. 

"He said he had homework and he would catch up with us later." Lea rushed pushing you away from the small town and into the forest more. " Mkay." you nodded confused at how unusual Lea seemed. 

The two of you sat down by a large tree before Lea pulled a little box out of nowhere. "This is a present for you Y/N." he smiled handing you the small package. You pulled out a small bracelet with a few charms on it. "Wow this is amazing!" you smiled in aww at Lea. You pulled Lea into a hug before you heard footsteps coming towards you both. 

" Hey look its Isa!" you screamed running towards the blue haired boy. Lea frowned as you ran towards Isa. " Hey look what Lea gave to me!" you smiled showing off your bracelet to Isa in total excitement. Isa stared in jealousy at how Lea had managed to impress you. 

You all started to talk and run around the deep forest before you had realized how hungry you were. "Is anybody else hungry?" you asked as Lea nodded happily. "I'll get the food!" he yelled. Lea was never someone to turn down food really. 

Now just you and Isa were left sitting under a huge tree. Isa moved closer to you while you stared at your new bracelet. He wrapped his arm around you protectively as you turned to look at the blue haired boy. 

"Y/N, I need to tell you something." Isa stared into your beautiful eyes. "Yeah?" you answered calmly. " I really like you Y/N... like " like like " you a lot." he admitted. Your mind wandered quickly. You had liked Isa and Lea both. "Wow...really?" you asked him as he held your hand. 

Unfortunately Lea was carefully watching everything in complete anger. He stomped down the hill in anger and ran up to Isa and slapped him right in the face. "What the heck?" he yelled slapping Lea across the face back. 

The two were soon wrestling back and forth before you had stopped both of them. "What the hell is going on here?" you asked in disbelief at how childish they were being. "He likes you too." Isa yelled pointing towards Lea. " So yeah we both like you.." he added still angry with Isa. " Pick one of us." Lea yelled again. Isa nodded in agreement. 

" Alright I choose..." 

If you chose Isa

"..Isa." you breathed out. Lea turned to you in sadness before shaking his head and stomping away. You went up and wrapped you arms around him. " I love you so much." he admitted to you. " you have no idea how good it felt to confess to you." he told you before you felt something on your lips. Turns out they were Isa's. 

If you chose Lea

"..Lea." you breathed out. Isa turned to you in sadness before shaking his head and stomping away. You went up and wrapped you arms around him. " I love you so much." he admitted to you. " you have no idea how nice it feels to know you like me back." he told you before you felt something on your lips. Turns out they were Lea's. 

---------------------------

I would like to personally thank @AwesomeSauceTaterz for help on this chapter. Go check their profile out :)