Demyx X Reader

"Y/N are you sure about this?" Demyx asked you. "As long as your with me then i'll be fine." you smiled at him. "Really?" he asked you as you summoned a portal. You then took Demyx by the hand and dragged him straight to the portal. "Y/N/... are you sure you want me to help you?" Demyx whined. 

Currently Roxas or Sora ( the organization says both ) is on the loose again according to the organization, Demyx was assigned the mission to stop him, but I offered to go instead. The organization then told me that they wanted both me and Demyx to go together. This was fine to me since me and Demyx started dating a few days ago, but he seemed less than pleased on this mission. 

You eventually thought you were the main reason of his whining. It continued till you reached the end of the portal. You finally stopped him in frustration. "Demyx if you really don't want me on this, i'll go." I screamed. A look of pure sadness crossed Demyx's face. You turned away walking the other way before he stopped you. "Y/N I never said I didn't like you or want you on this trip...I just heard this Sora/Roxas guy is really tough and I don't want you to get hurt... I really like you, no love you." He confessed smiling more and more at you. 

You smiled back at how cute he was and pulled him into a crashing hug. "your adorable you know right?" he told you chuckling. You stayed like that for a little while before you pulled away charging straight to Sora/Roxas