Sora X Reader

You woke up in a bed you didn't recognize. Panic set in thinking maybe you had been kidnapped. You hardly remembered anything at that point. You blankly looked around the room before you heard the door slide open.

" Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, your awake!" a spiky brown haired boy who looked maybe a little older than me yelled. "Who are you?" I questioned lightly. Obviously this boy had no intentions of hurting me. "Stop playing jokes Y/N, Riku and I want to fill you in on everything that happened." he laughed skipping around the room.

"I don't know someone named Riku..." I muttered. The boy turned around confused and felt my forehead. "Your so cold Y/N, but how you've been under so many blankets for days." he told me. "Somethings not right." the brunette whispered.

In minutes a group of people surrounded me forcing down pills in my throat, taking my temp, and other doctor things. After 20 minutes of this everyone left and I was left alone except for a mouse pacing back and forth in my room.

"So you don't remember anything?" he asked me. I sat up and shook my head. What was wrong with me and what happened to me. I didn't even remember my name. "So Xehanort did hit you pretty bad in the head?" he whispered carefully.

My mind wandered more and more. Who was Xehanort, and why did he hit me in the head?

This continued before a loud pounding on the door scared me almost to death. " Come in." the mouse's voice yelled. The same boy and another taller than him with slight teal eyes. "Sid explained everything to me.." the boy sadly sighed.

"I can't believe she doesn't even remember her own boyfriends name..." He sighed. My mind had raced the fastest it had all day in that second. "He was my boyfriend?" I thought slowly. "I'm glad I killed that old man." the boy scowled in anger. "Calm down Sora, i'm sure Y/N will come back to normal sometime soon." The taller boy told him.

"Wait that's my name?" I accidentally spoke out loud. "Yeah... wow I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am for what's happened." Sora softly sighed. "Boys, Y/N needs her rest." The mouse looked at you.

" Yeah i'm really sorry once again." Sora spoke the other boy nodding before leaving. " Have a good night then, i'll be back in the morning to check on you." the mouse told you. You nodded then hearing the door shut and whispers outside. " Who was Sora, Who was the other boy, Who was the mouse talking to you?"

----- THE NEXT MORNING ------

You woke up as the sun was shining down on the covers of your bed. You immediately looked on your nightstand and saw a collection of notes which seemed to be already read. You picked one up, the only one that didn't seem to be open. It was from Sora.

Dear Y/N,

I'm so sorry I missed you at the tower. The king told me I was to late and he already sent you off on your current mission. You have no idea how much I miss you. Especially since of late. I love you so much...

The letter continued on and on until something sparked your memory. You suddenly remembered Sora and Riku and The King and all your friends. The keyblade war, and what knocked you out. You jumped out of bed and ran into Sora's room waking him up instantly.

" Sora, my memory is back!" you jumped onto his bed. As you said these words Sora perked up. " Really oh my god?" he got up and pulled you into a long hug. " You have no idea how worried about you I was, I was so mad about how I didn't protect you against Xehanort." He admitted.

Your heart fluttered at how nice it was to be back with Sora. Then all of the sudden he pulled you into a deep kiss. Something both of you had missed.