Vanitas X Reader

" Help, help!" you screamed as you pulled on the metal bars of the cage Xehanort had trapped you in. You continued for the next 5 minutes before stopping. Your small glimmer of hope running out. " huh?" a boyish voice answered.

You suddenly came face to face with a extremely handsome and adorable black haired boy... he almost looked like Sora. The boy stopped to look at me and carefully shook his head. " Why are you in here?" he asked worried. 

" Xehanort.. he locked me in here." you explained carefully to the boy. " I need to get you out of here soon." the boy crouched down and whispered the you in the cage. " But how?" you asked him your eyes locking with his. " Don't worry i'll find a way." he said slipping out his keyblade. 

" you have a...keyblade?" you asked him gazing at the ridges of his keyblade. Suddenly the cage began to glow. The mysterious boy was unlocking the cage for you. You watched slowly as the cage disappeared from view. 

" Cmon we need to get out of here." he whispered running through the endless room dragging you. You continued to run through rooms before you heard a voice. " Quick hide!" he yelled as you ducked under a bed. " I've been looking for you everywhere!" you heard the old man yelled. 

" I have to go soon I think I spotted Sora." the boy yelled at the old man. " Well ok, make sure he knows what's coming." Xehanort laughed evilly and walked away. " All clear." he whispered pulling you out from the bed and heading towards the exit. 

You reached the exit and the boy opened up the door. " Go QUICK!" he yelled before you grabbed him. " What do you have to do with my friends?" you yelled at him. " I... work with him." he sighed trying to get you out the door. Soon you were out the door struggling to get him to talk to you, but before he could close the door you asked one more question. 

" What's your name?" you asked him while he slightly smiled. " Vanitas."