2o minutes

xLukex

"Can i please go out and purge? All my friends are going and Jack and Ben get to do it!" I whined. My mom looked at Jack and Ben who shrugged.

She rolled her eyes. "Who's going?" She asked crossing her arms and leaning on one side. "Michael, Calum, Ashton and me, if you let me." I said giving her a sympathetic smile. "Fine. As long as you all stick together!" She said wagging a finger. I smiled and nodded.

Jack and Ben lead me to the back shed to go grab weapons and masks.

I looked around in amazement at the many pointy, dangerous weapons that stood before me. I stood there in awe taking it all in, this is really happening.

"You gonna pick one or...?" Jack asked. I snapped out of my little act. "You mean I get to pick?" I smiled. Ben rolled his eyes. "Yes, Luke." He chuckled.

I looked around at all the weapons and picked out a rifle, grabbed extra bullets, and then a small knife just in case. I picked out a hockey mask to hide my true identity, tonight was gonna be fun.

xCalumx

I loaded my gun preparing for tonight. I dressed in a black hoodie to hide my face and to keep me warm and unseen.

I walked into the kitchen and plopped all my stuff down on the table right before my sister, Mali.

"Really Calum? Please don't go out into the Purge! You know how dangerous it is!" She pleaded. "Just stay home with us, watch a movie, eat pizza, anything you want!" She said. "Mali, I'm not wasting my life locked up in a house on Purge night, besides it'll make a good story for my future kids!" I chimed turning on my heel.

"If you even live to have kids." She mumbled. I turned around again and sighed. "If you're sooo pissed about me leaving then why don't you come?" I smirked. She popped up right away. "Hell no! I'm not risking my life for a dumbass story!" She yelled.

I shrugged and turned away. "It's your loss."

xMichaelx

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror. I was pale looking because I was so nervous but I shook that feeling off, I'll be with my friends what's the worst that could happen?

I took my axe by my bed side and then my little rifle. I walked out of my room my hands shaking I was so tense. My mom walked over to me and started smoothing out my shirt.

"Mom? You know murders aren't gonna care if my shirt is wrinkled or not right?" I asked. She sniffed. "Well if you're gonna die tonight then I wanna straighten out your shirt." She said. She started fixing my hair but I hit her hand away. She looked shocked for minute. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"Honey, I like your hair that color, it looks nice." She complimented my newly dyed red hair. "Thanks." I said still rummaging through the fridge. She sighed and walked away.

I pulled out a slice of pizza and ate it. If I was gonna die I would like to eat pizza last. I got a text from an Unknown.

See u later tonight

Oh shit.

xAshtonx

"Do you have everything?" Lauren asked helping me pack my bag and her own since she was coming with us. "I think so, flashlight, extra bullets, pocket knife, knife knife, matches, food yeah I think I'm good." I said zipping up my bag.

Lauren grabbed her crowbar and smudge some eyeblack under her eyes. "Already!" She said checking herself one more time in the mirror.

I turned around to see Harry standing there. He lifted up his hand to the corner of his eyebrow. "So long soldier!" He saluted. I saluted back and gave him one of my famous 'giggles' and said goodbye to my mum.

Lauren and I started walking to Luke's house before I felt someone hold my hand. I saw Lauren standing there looking pale with worry.

"I'm scared Ashton," She said. "What if we die?" She said. I bit my lower lip trying to come up with a little white lie quickly. "We'll be fine! Luke and his brothers are coming and they're experienced Purger's and we also have Michael and Calum." I said giving her a smile. I saw her ease a bit and crack a small smile. "Thanks Ash." She said. "No problem." I said

I checked my watch.
Twenty more minutes until the purge.
I can't wait.

A/N
Sorry for a really bad first chapter just trying to get this started and this is my first thriller-ish book so bare with me here. I can't wait for you guys to see what I've got planned for this book!