FINAL HOUR {PART 1}

Different chapter today.

Hope you like it.

----------------------------------------------------------

xTarax

I walked besides Jess listening to her muffled sobs and rubbing her back, just a great way to spend the last hour of the Purge. I glared at Ashton who just looked at me apologetically and sadly before I whipped my direction back to Jess.

"Tara, check on Calum or fucking Luke for peeds sake! Just I-I wanna be alone." She announced mumbling the last part.

I nodded and turned on my heel to go talk to Calum. He wasn't there. Neither was Luke.

"Guys, here's Calum and Luke?" I questioned. They all shrugged and started calling out there names. "They're right there, talking." Michael scoffed, clearly in a bad mood about what just happened. I studied the way their mouthes moved while they were speaking, trying to figure out what they were exactly talking about.

"Luke! Calum! What are you to doing? Come back." I ordered. They both looked at each other and ran back to us. "What Tara?" Calum mumbled. "Nothing. I just don't want you guys getting hurt while we're not around to save you." I said trying to put a bit of humor in there but clearly wasn't working at all.

"Well thanks I guess." Calum mumbled before we all started walking again. I noticed Luke was being very quiet, was it over the Sky kissing Ashton thing? Charlie running away and leaving? But he hated her, didn't he? I have no clue.

"Hey Luke," I smiled trying to make and effort to get him to speak, "what's going on? You seem a bit quiet lately, everything all right?" I asked. He looked at me with das blue eyes and shook his head. "Oh." I said in a disappointed tone. "Wanna talk about it?" I asked. He just shook his head before I sighed and walked off.

"What's wrong with Luke?" I asked Michael. He looked at me before intertwining our fingers and kissing my cheek. "Nothing babe, don't worry about it." He assured me. I believed him as we continued walking.

So there we were; me and Michael holding hands, Ashton and Skylar whispering or some shit, Jess crying, and Luke and Calum walking in silence. While I was think about Charlie.

Where are you Charlie?

xSkylarx

I let out another long, grieving sigh. I don't know why I kissed Ashton, I really don't. He doesn't mean anything to me. But the worst part is, is seeing how this affects all of our relationships. I mean Calum and I and Ashton and Jess were together. But of course I just had to ruin it. Maybe Michael was right, I am a slut.

"Skylar?" Ashton whispered. I snapped out my my thoughts. "Mhm?" I responded. He sighed and ran his fingers through his curly mess, "I feel like we should talk to them," he said directing it towards Jess and Calum. I shrugged, "how?" I questioned. "Like this," Ashton said. "Jess, Calum?" Ashton asked rather quietly than he hoped to imagine.

Their heads whipped in our direction. "What!?" Jess barked. I could see Ashton flinch at her reaction. "Uh-um I um I-I," Ashton started nervously. "What!?" She barked again more aggressively this time.

"We wanted to talk to you guys." I said filling in for Ashton. He gave me a nod of thank you before taking a deep breath. "Well I don't wanna talk to you!" She snapped tears still falling down her cheeks. "Jess please-" Ashton said.

Jess cut him off, "Just stop Ashton! I liked you, I really did! A-and you just go ahead and kiss another girl!" She said pointing at me and disgust. "You fucking fuckboy!" She screamed in horror.