xAshtonx

Quinn whipped around and glared in the direction the voice came from. A slim and tall body stepped out of the shadows and swung the rifle around her finger but stopped it so it could point at Quinn.

"Now, step away from the sexy looking gentlemen so I don't shoot him and shoot you instead." She smiled in a motherly voice. Quinn seemed dazed and confused at first. The girl rolled her eyes and sighed, she walked over and pushed Quinn away from me. "Now just hold still." The girl said while raising up the gun. She shot and the bullet grazed her hip making her wince in pain on the floor.

"Quinn?" I said a little surprised. "Don't go near her or she'll kill you kid." The girl said pulling me with her.

"Who are you kid?" She asked tucking a piece of brow hair that ombréd into blue and purple behind her ear. "Well, who are you?" I asked still taking in what happened. "Jessica, but call me Jess." She said. I nodded. "Now tell me your name." She said.

"Ashton." I said quietly. "Well, Ashton now I'm your Purge buddy now tell me, are you Purging or lost?" She asked. "Kinda both." I shrugged. She cocked her head. "Me and my friends were Purging and then a group of girls who were targeting us drove us off in different directions." I sighed. "Do you have any clue of they're still alive?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I mean I have a feeling some are and some aren't." She nodded as we kept walking. "Were you with anyone?" She asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Like were you with someone, before that bitch attacked you?" She asked. I nodded. "Yea... why?" I asked.

"Any chance that's them?" She asked pointing ahead at a groups of at least five people. "No." I said coldly. We turned around and sprinted for it.

Shit.

xCalumx

"What?" I said with no expression at all. I could feel the anger building up inside me. "Calum," she said in an apologetic voice. "You dated Michael!?" I roared. She looked away. "You. Dated. My. Best. Friend! You guys made out didn't you!? I can't believe you! You guys probably fucked each other! Fuck!" I yelled. "So what!? Yes we dated, Calum get over it!" She snapped. "How can I get over it!? I was about to ask you to be my girlfriend and now I can't because you dated Michael!" I said.

"Why do even care that I dated Michael!? We dated each other in like.. the eighth grade and that lasted for like a few months! So get the fuck over it!" She yelled. "But I-I thought after this that you and me would... like to got out. But now it looks like we can't." I mumbled. "Cal, we still can." She said trying to hold my hand. "No we can't! It would cause to much trouble!" I yelled.

"Then if I'm such a big issue then why don't I just leave!" She said turning away. "Fine then. If you wanna go then go! But just know that I can't protect you now!" I said. "It's fine! Cause I'm gonna find Charlie and she's gonna kill all of you once she finds out that you've hurt me!" She said her voice cracking like she was about to cry.

She ran away.

What have I done?

xLukex

"Luke? What if the others are dead?" Charlie asked looking paranoid. "What? Do you actually think they're dead?" I asked. She shrugged. "I have a feeling Ashton is, Quinn, I sent her to kill him, I have a feeling that she's gonna do something bad." She said still looking paranoid. "Okay. What's wrong? You seem like someone's watching us or something's bothering you. What's wrong?" I asked starting to get annoyed with this.

"Luke.." she said starting to sound a bit more worried. "What? Just- just spill it!" I said. I was really getting annoyed with this. She lifted up her hands and they were covered in blood. "What the hell happened?" I asked. "I guess there were blades on the vent." She chuckled. "We need to find water.. any thoughts?" I asked. "Luke.." she whined. "No I'm not letting you bleed to death." I said.

She rolled her eyes. "Fine. The water fountain at a park of something." She said. I nodded and we took the two minute walk to the park where the closest water fountain was. I lightly ran my fingers over the open wound. She but her lip trying to not cry. I stuck her hands under the cold water. "It stings so bad." She said her voice cracking.

"Does it hurt that bad?" I asked. She nodded. I looked at the cuts and saw how deep they were. I pulled her into a hug and felt a few tears hit my shirt but I didn't mind. Poor girl.

"Thanks Hemmings." She said wiping away her tears. "No prob-" I said before someone tapped me on the shoulder. Not even thinking twice I turned around and felt someone punch me. I fell to the ground and heard Charlie shriek.

"Get away from him!" I heard a sluty, slurry voice snap. I recognized it, Kate Wilson, the slut of the school. I heard Charlie laugh in a 'really bitch?' Kinda way. I stood up and saw Charlie punching and banging Kate's head on the water fountain I couldn't help but laugh. "How you like that you whore!?" Charlie teased. She screamed every time her head clanged on the metal. Finally her body fell lip and blood was spilling from her mouth. Charlie walked over to me.

She started examining the area where I was punched. "It's bruising." She said touching it. It was a little sore but I wasn't going to let that show. "Stop trying to hide the fact that it hurts." She said still examining it. "Fine. It hurts!" I over exaggerated in a baby voice. "Aw.. do you need me to kiss it to make it better?" She replied in a baby voice. I pouted and nodded. She laughed and slapped my shoulder in a playful way. "Pwease?" I pouted. "Fine!" She laughed. She lightly kissed the bruise and I slung her over my shoulder.

She started yelling and I started laughing. We fell to the ground in laughter.

"Luke?"

"Yep?"

"We'll still be friends after this, right?" She asked with a bit of hopefulness in her voice. I turned on my side to face her.

"Of course we'll still be friends, I wouldn't not want to be friends with you." I said. A huge grin spread across her face. "Really?" She said holding in a giggle. "I mean every word!" I said. She smiled even wider, which made me smile back. "You have a really goofy smile," she giggled. "But it's cute." She added.

Like you.

xMichaelx

"Excuse me? I must be deaf. Did you say your sister?" I asked. "Yep." Tara said. Molly was still rolling on the ground in pain. "How the fuck is she your sister!?" I said. "Well, she was sent to a boarding school when she was younger a bit after I was born. I didn't see her much and when she was home you either weren't at my house or she was up in her room the whole time because she wanted to stay away from everyone." She said.

I sighed and looked at the girl rolling on the floor in pain. "When did she come home?" I asked. "Right before we moved," she said. "But why is she attacking you?" I asked. "You realize it was a fucking joke right!?" She said. Thinking back to it I did hear them both laughing a bit. "Oh. Why she out Purging though?" I asked. "Are you gonna keep asking questions?" She groaned. "Yes and answer my question." I said. "Well she was originally going with us then she went to go find Jack and Ben Hemmings." She said.

"Wait." I said turning towards Molly. "Did you kill them?" I asked. All she did was groan. "Did you kill them!?" I said a bit more forcefully. "Yea.." she groaned. "Fuck." I said. "Michael.." Tara said reaching for my shoulder. I moved out of the way not wanting to hear it. I started walking away. "Michael! Wait for me and Molly!" Tara said. "She's not coming with us." I said coldly.

"Michael we can't just leave her here to die! She's my sister!" She yelled. "Really!? Why not!? We already left Lauren! We already left Jack and Ben! They're all dead! And you know why Lauren's dead!? Because you scared her to being dead! Luke's brothers are dead because of your sister!" I snapped. "But Michael s-she's family!" Tara said tears streaming down her face.

"So were those people... and now they're gone." I said. I walked away not regretting what I said- its was true, but I do regret leaving her.

Damn I just regret coming out into the first place.