FINAL HOUR

xMichaelx

'Silent.'

One of the words I hated the most. But that's the only word I could use to describe all or is right now, silent.

"Guys I feel like something bad is gonna happen." Jess mumbled looking around. Ashton grasped her hand. "It's okay baby, I got you." He said giving her cheek a quick peck. Tara rolled her eyes causing me to let out a small giggle.

Luke started mumbling something, but the words were to muffled for us to hear. "What Luke?" I asked. He started mumbling again; still not audible.

"Luke, for gods sake please speak up!" Calum groaned. "Never mind." He said
shaking his head. We all seemed to shrug it off except for Skylar who just looked at him funny.

"Sky you alright?" Calum asked, tearing her gaze from Luke. She quickly nodded. "U-Uh, yeah." She quickly spoke giving him a fake smile. He gave her a look before nodding. "Okay, that's it, I gotta pee, anyone wanna come?" Ashton announced. "Really Ashton?" Jess groaned slapping her forehead with her palm.

A little giggled escaped from his lips as him, Calum, and I all walked over to a tree; leaving Luke with the girls.

"Guys, have you noticed how Luke's been acting really weird?" I asked. "Yeah, what's up with him?" Ashton wondered. Calum seemed to stiffen at us mentioning Luke. "Calum?" Ashton cooed. "What do you know that we don't, Cal?" I asked. "Yeah Cal, what do you know?" Ashton giggled seeming to get more creepy but the second.

I slapped his shoulder making him let out a loud giggle that could attract other Purgers. "Um, I, u-uh," he said before taking in a deep breath. "Me and Luke talked," he said. "What!?" Ashton screamed. I gave him another slap on his arm to make him shut up. "What about?" I asked calmly. "Well, he started talking about Charlie and how he hated himself at the moment, and I asked him if he had feelings for her a-and he said," he said before taking another deep breath.

"He said he thinks he loves her." He finished. My eyes widened, Luke has hated her ever since the second or third grade! How could he all of a sudden fall in love with her? I mean I wouldn't blame him though, she is pretty hot in my opinion, I kinda just joined into the bulling thing at the end of third grade.

"H-How? What? When? I'm so confused!" Ashton stressed. "I don't know, he just blurted it out." Calum shrugged.

After we finished doing our business we all walked backed to the girls and Luke. "Hey." Tara said giving me a quick peck on the lips. I gave her a quick smile before we started walking again.

Luke, what trouble have you gotten us into?

xAshtonx

We started walking in silence again before Jess's phone rang. She quickly answered it; not wanting the sound to attract people. "Hello?" She quietly answered. "Put it on speaker." Calum said. She quickly did so, "Hello?" She asked again. The only sound that we could here was static sounds from a TV and muffled noises. "Hey, who's there!?" I barked.

"A-Ashton?" I familiar voice called. "Charlie?" Luke said pushing his way to the phone. "Luke?" Charlie asked. "Where are you? Don't worry, you'll be okay Charlie, I promise." Luke assured her. "Don't make a promise you can't keep." She mumbled. "Where are you?" Skylar question sounding panicked. "I-I don't know, some wear house." She whispered. "Charlie?" Luke questioned again.