Epilouge

xLukex

I've been in the hospital for about two weeks now and it's been absolutely hell.

I was asleep for the first few days; recovering from surgery, but when I woke up there she was, Charlie's been with me this whole time; not leaving my side and I can't thank her enough for that.

The guys come in visit me a lot too. Skylar and Calum once brought me ice cream, it was cookies and cream; me and Charlie's favorite ice cream.

Ashton and Jess brought us movies and a stuffed penguin. Me and Charlie have been watching the comedies.

Michael and Tara came in with candy and balloons.

The rest of the time consists of me and Charlie cuddling and her playing with my lip ring, she told me she's always wanted one and I told her after I get healed I'll take her out to get one, also me playing with her curly brown hair.

"Hey Luke," Charlie said entering my room. "Hey." I nodded. "You ready to go!?" She said jumping up and down. I chuckled and got off my hospital bed.

I grabbed all my stuff before looking back into the room. "See ya later hospital!" I yelled. She let out a chuckled before grabbing my hand.

My mom and dad know about my brothers, they were devastated but tried to be strong for me. Their funeral is in a week and Charlie's invited so she'll help me.

My parents love Charlie, they said they want me to end up with a girl like her, maybe I will?

But all I know is that I love her, I love my family, I love my friends.

I love a lot of things.

xMichaelx

We've all been getting worried about next years Purge after what happened this year, so Tara of course decided to use her voice and started a website and petition to stop the Purge.

People have been tweeting about it and posting stuff about it everywhere, so I think we're doing a good job.

Nothing else has really happened except for Luke's recovery and Skylar deciding to get her nose pierced.

Well we also wrote another song at the hospital but that's about it.

But let's just hope and pray that everything will be okay...

For next years Purge.

xAshtonx

Me and Jess have been doing good.

Everyone's been doing good really.

We haven't heard much from Calum, he's probably to busy fucking Skylar.

When I first told my family about Lauren's death they all became really depressed, I even caught Harry cutting the other day. I gave him a really long lecture about cutting and how he shouldn't do it and I haven't caught him doing it again.

We're all slowly healing.

Once I had a bad dream about going back into the Purge, I woke up screaming and thankfully I had Jess by my side comforting me.

She's been a great help.

Without her I'd probably be a mess.

We'd all be a mess.

xCalumx

I've been a bit distant from the rest of the boys lately, Mali went missing after some Purgers attacked our house.

She called me a couple times letting me know that she was alright and that she'd be home soon; she hasn't told me anything else.

Sky's been helping me cope which I thank her for everyday. The guys probably been think I've been fucking her, but actually... no.

We agreed that we both don't wanna be that type of couple. We've only made out a couple times and you should be proud, it's been a struggle because she's so hot but with her anxiety and my just plain awkwardness we let it slide.

I've heard about Tara's campaign or whatever and I support it, I don't know why the government wants us to kill each other, strange.

But then again everything's strange these days.

The end.

---------------------------------------------------------

Really shitty chapter I know.

But it's finally done! Ahhhh!

I'm writing another book called 'Just Friends//lrh'  it's a fanfic about Lucas Robert Hemmings if y'all didn't know. Tehehehe.

I'm really excited hopefully it'll be up today, I don't know just please please freakin fucking please read it, god I hate myself I understand if you do too.

Also just wanted to say I'm pretty happy rn bc I'm wearing a green day shirt, black ripped jeans, and my converse like EXCuSE ME!?!?!?

LOVEIN IT!!!

I'm so annoying.

But anyways please read it hopefully it won't be as bad as this one but yeah.

I LoVE U!!!

And to the person that made this

Why? Just why?