xAshtonx

We were running.

Our feet slamming against the pavement.

"Wait," Jess said stopping to a holt. She turned around a faced the people behind us chasing after us. "Hey Kermit the frog here!" She smiled doing a Kermit the frog impression and waving at them. They all seemed confused and I can't say the same about myself. "Jess, what are you doing?" I asked. "Shhh!" She snapped.

"How are you doin today? I'm doing  handy dandy job, thanks for askin.. now I'm let's play a game shall we?" She asked. She pulled out the gun from her pocket and I did the same. "It's called 'when will I shoot?' Let's start, 1.. 2... 3!" She said shooting at them man closet to her.

I shot the people surrounding me as she did the same. After the job was done I looked back at Jess she was smiling. "Nice job!" She said high-giving me. I felt my hand tingle in a good way.

A very good way.  

Me and Jess were just walking away from the dramatic scene until we stumbled upon a crying Calum.

"Cal, you okay?" I said kneeling down next to him. "She left." He said. "What?" I asked. "Sky, she left." He repeated. "Why the hell did she leave?" I asked. He shrugged and went back to crying.

"Oh, I know Skylar!," Jess said. "She and me were in the same choirs class, she was a good singer.. haven't seen her in a while." She shrugged. "You know where she scaddadled off to?" Jess asked. Calum weakly rose a finger and pointed in the direction she ran. "Off we go!" Jess yelled pulling Calum off the ground and making him run with her.

"Wanna play a game?" Jess asked again. "If it's called 'when will I shoot?' then no." I chuckled. She giggled and shook her head. "No, wanna play like 'I spy' or something else?" She asked. Calum shrugged. "Can't we just find Skylar?" He mumbled. "Sure, while we're playing the game." She said. Calum rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Alrighty, I spy with my little eye... someone who seems very smiley." She smiled. I looked at Calum and he didn't seem very smiley. "Is it me?" I asked. Jess giggled and nodded. "I spy with my little e-" I said before being cut off.

"Can you guys stop? You guys sound like baby's quit it!" Calum snapped. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.." Jess whispered. I chuckled and heard sobs near by. Our head whipped in the direction of the cries and saw Sky sitting on a bench crying.

I started walking over to her but Calum stopped me. "I want to talk to her." He said. I nodded and watched him walk over to her.

When did he become so grown up?

xCalumx

"Sky?" I said sitting next her. Her head sprung up from her knees as she looked at me. "Leave me alone Calum." She said putting her head back down. "I'm sorry." I breathed. Her head came up again. "Why?" She hissed. "I messed up. It's not that big of a deal, I made a huge deal out of nothing. I was just scared that Michael might hate me for dating his Ex, and we're best friends, sorry." I said.

"No it's my fault," she said looking at me with her chocolate eyes. I raised and eyebrow. "You were scared that you were gonna lose one of your best friends, I get it. I probably would've done the same thing. But I just have one question," she said. I nodded waiting for the question. "Why am I his target?" She asked. I shrugged. "I have no clue why he would want to kill you but maybe he still can't get over it." I said. "Well has he ever mentioned anything about 'us'?" She asked. I shook my head in response.

She sighed and I put my hand on her thigh. "Don't worry, if he comes after you I'll protect you." I said. She gave me a weak smile and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks Cal."

"No problem Sky."

xMichaelx

I didn't walk far before I realized what a mistake I made. So being the weak little dick I am I ran back to go get Tara. She was crying next Molly and Molly was still, rolling on the ground in pain. "Tara." I said. She looked up slightly confused but also relieved. I scooped up Molly and she just groaned. "Let's go." I said walking towards the exit.

"Thanks Mikey." She said.

"Yea whatever." I said hating myself for caving in. "We're gonna have to get her home, we can't let her still go Purging." I said. Tara just nodded and whispered to Molly who just again groaned in response. We walked to their house which was only about a minute or two away. We knocked on the door and Tara started scanning her finger and eyes and stuff until we heard it click open.

She swung the door open and I plopped Molly down on the couch and she groaned again. "Molly, tell mom and dad that I'm okay and I'm with Michael, kay?" She asked. Molly once more groaned before we locked the doors and went back out into

The Purge.

xLukex

Me and Charlie were walking until I came up with an idea. "We should go find my brothers." I said. Charlie glared at me. "Your brothers would probably kill me if they saw that you were with me." She said. "No, I'll protect you." I said. She rolled her eyes and looked straight ahead. "Where do you think they are then?" She asked. I shrugged. "They could be anywhere but they're probably on top of a building or down low. They told me those are the best Purging spots." I said.

"Then we'll go there, as long as you tell your brothers not kill me but if this is a trick I swear to god Hemmings!" She said. "It's not a trick." I chuckled. "I don't believe you." She said. "Why?" I asked. "Because we legit just declared friendship and no offense but you saying that you're not gonna kill me is kinda hard to believe." She said. "Why don't you believe that I'm not gonna kill you?" I asked. "Because you hate me Hemmings! And I'm supposed to hate you! And-" she said before I cut her off.

"I don't hate you." I said. She slapped me for the third time tonight, not that I've been keeping track.

"Yes you do! I see it in your eyes! You still want to kill me! Don't you!? Well you know what that's grand! It's fantastic! It's all I ever wanted! Because when I asked you if we'd still be friends after this I knew you would say yes to make me believe you but even if you don't kill me tonight you're gonna go back to bullying me! And that's just the way life works! Because you're scared that if we go back to school and your friends see we're friends they'll make fun of you and then you'll be hurt! So your gonna go back to hurting me! And that's fine by me! I bet it's fine by everyone! It's not like anyone cares! Everyone just thinks I'm 'bullied' but it's more than that! It's so much fucking more! It's including me doing self harm, skipping meals because you call me fat and I believe it! Me spending hours just looking at myself in the mirror think 'why am I not pretty?' And I'll never know why I'm not enough for you but I'm not! And that's okay. Because I'm not enough for anyone. Not enough for you, my teachers, my parents. No one. And I just hope that someone will kill me tonight. So kill me Hemmings. Kill me," She yelled. Tears were streaming down her face.

"Kill me by the end of tonight." She said. I looked at her with tears streaming down my face also. She whipped around and then wiped away her tears.

"I'll help you find your brothers and then they'll kill me and you will join. And everyone can be happy." She said walking. "Because you hate me. And I hate you too." She said.

But I don't.