12

xMichaelx

I received another text from the Unknown.

I see you. I found you. There's no escaping me now. Don't believe me? Did one of your group members just die? I saw it all, we all saw it all.

I began to panic. "We have to go!" I said looking panicked. "What?! We have to go?! My sister just died and we have to go?!" Ashton yelled his hands bawling into fists. I showed Luke something on my phone and then looked out into the distance. His sad expression turned into a scared one.

"Now."

******

We pulled Ashton off the ground and we let him take off her bracelet to keep. I started looking around frantically and I think Luke was too. Then I spotted it.

"Ah fuck!" Ben yelled. The person who was following us shot the rifle in their hand and the bullet skinned Ben's side.

"Run!" I yelled.

We all sprinted down the street as the Unknown followed. It seemed to have some sort of 'group' because more people joined in on the chase and they were all wearing the same thing. Black hoodies, black ripped jeans, and black converse.

All of a sudden one came out of the dark and steered Ashton down a different street.

xAshtonx

I heard both of our feet hit the pavement in harmony. I turned around and saw the person starting to pull of their hood. I stopped and turned around.

It was a girl!

"You okay?" She asked fixing her hair. "What?" I asked. She rolled her eyes. "I can speak, are you okay?" She asked in a pissed off tone. "I don't really know, it's the Purge." I said. She shrugged. "I'm Quinn by the way, you?" She asked. "Ashton." I said.

"I saw what happened to your sister, I'm sorry that happened to my brother last year." She stated. I shrugged and started to walk away. She jogged by my side. "No offense but why the hell are you following me? I mean you just tried to kill me." I said. She looked at me and laughed. "It may seem that way to you but I saved you, you douche." She said. She stepped in front of me and started talking again.

"So Charlie kinda wants to kill someone and then she was like "oh let's kill Michael Clifford the big asshole!" And then we kinda all didn't care so we went along with it. But then she announced that he was with people and when she did I didn't think you deserved to die. So, I steered you out of the way and said I'd kill you but I'm not." She smiled. I gave her a confused look but she kept walking. "Wait! Charlie like, Charlie Murin?" I asked. She nodded. "She can be a bit 'intense' in these kinda situations. But the weird thing is Michael isn't her target." She said. "Who is it?" I asked. "Luke Hemmings, know him?" She asked.

My eyes widened. "She's his target too." I said.

xCalumx

Keep running.

Keep running.

Keep running.

I looked behind and saw that I was only one being chased. Ashton got steered down another street. Ben and Jack turned into a house. Michael climbed on top of something. And Luke I don't really know.