9704

I am a nervous wreck. I cannot believe my dreams are starting to actually come true! All of the hard work and dedication I put in my four years of college is starting to finally pay off. Of all the hardships and doubts, here I am, in Cali-freakin-foria. I am actually going to live here. In San Francisco. The Bay.

Gosh I love my broadcasting mentor Mr. Jensen so much. If it was not for him I would not be one of the new main reporters for ESPN. I would still have to work my way up but it's worth the climb.

I am in total shock. Then the familiar doubt starts to fill my thoughts and I think about how no one may like me and how I might not fit in.

I'm from North Carolina so I have a heavy country accent at times, I am not the skinniest person ever either.

I am a plus sized girl with big boobs and a big booty. I am full figured and sometimes I embrace that and sometimes I won't.

I have typical collarbone length dark brown hair with average black girl brown eyes. I have a baby face with pouty lips.

People tell me I'm beautiful all of the time but I don't really see it. I came from a small town with low lives that will pick on you just because they didn't have anything better to do, and I let that get to me. Hopefully things will be different here...

"I cannot believe you are actually going to live here! You're moving so far away from me!" my best friend Alyssa squeals beside me.

"I know! It just seems so surreal." I say looking out of the window.

The driver pulls into the parking lot of the apartment complex I'm staying at. I am in love already. After searching endlessly trying to find a nice place, I finally found it.

My new apartment was just right for me. One bed and one bath. It wasn't some little beat up apartment either. I was going to pay good money for this. Also because it was already furnished had a major thing to do with the rent.

I am proud of myself for picking this. It's not too close to the city but not too far away either.

The driver places our bags beside us and wishes me the best here. I thank him politely and grab my bags and Aly's hand and run inside of the building and to the front desk. I tell the lady there my information so she can give me my keys.

Alyssa and I walk to the elevator and press the button to my floor. After getting off Alyssa and I go every which way to find my apartment.

We eventually find it and we stand in front of my door being all dramatic. We look at each other and I slip the key inside to see what awaits me behind door 9704.