Selfish

We pull up to the restaurant and my mom squeezes my hand basically telling me to calm down. I do not want Deana here at all and I feel like she's gonna try to make a pass at my boyfriend.

Colin sees me and waves us over to his table with with his family. Introductions and hugs are going all around just to me and my mom. Bitch deserves no hug. I look up to see moms and Colin hugging and talking. I almost cry at the sight of it. They talk for a while while Lindsay and I talk shit about Deana. Teresa gives us a look and we stop and giggle.

I see Deana staring at Colin with a shocked look on her face also with a little bit of lust in her eyes. After him and moms stop talking and her and Teresa engage in their own conversation I kiss Colin sweetly and he grabs my hips and hugs me to him. Deana looks jealous and I do a little happy dance in my mind.

"Hey sweet thang you look beautiful as alway tonight." Colin says as he grabs the booty. He knows I love it when he grabs the booty.

I put my hands in his back pockets while we just talk and smile at each other like we're crazy. After introductions we all sit down. She tries to sit on the other side of him but Devon sees the look on my face and beats her to it. Devon and I share a look and smirk at each other. I love his family. We all talk until I food arrives. Deana keeps trying to make eye contact with Colin and he makes sure to avoid looking in her direction. Good boy.

My mom and Colin are getting along great and he's telling her how much he loves me and she is totally believing it. I cannot believe I have a boyfriend as wonderful as him.

We were all outside the restaurant and Colin and I were just talking when Deana decides to walk over instantly killing my mood. Colin feels me tense up and starts to rub my back.

"What do you want Deana?" I ask with no emotion in my voice.

She smirks at me and looks at Colin. "So this is your quarterback boyfriend... I'm impressed."

"No one gives a fuck about how impressed you are..." I say rolling my eyes. Colin digs his fingers into my hip and tries to hold back his laugh.

"But how is he your boyfriend? You're so... Not his type." she says eyeing me.

"Bitch but we together though. So that bullshit you talking don't matter." I say getting heated.

"Why the hell are you even here anyway? You've been giving nasty looks to Shanya and being rude all night? What the hell are you trying to do?" Colin asks. He looks pissed as ever.

She stutters and looks scared. Yeah bitch. Colin and I continue back to our conversation like she's not there and soon she huffs and walks away. Lindsay walks by with Kyle and slaps my butt winking at me. Colin glares at her and grabs a handful of my butt and kisses my cheek.

"Shanya! I'm tired and I'm ready to leave. Let's go. Now." Oh my God is my mom serious right now? I am 22 years old and she still trying to control me. I quickly kiss Colin goodbye and hug everyone. This is when I don't get along with her.

I unlock my car and get in aggravated. It gets on my nerves how everything has to stop because of what she wants. I hook my iPod up to the radio and play the most explicit song on my iPod just to piss her off. She complains and tells me to cut it off. No such chance because I bought and paid for this car. If she don't like it oh well.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" moms asks.

"Um I was talking to Colin and you made me end my conversation because you wanted to go home?" I say.

"Okay and I was ready to leave..." she says like she doesn't care.

"Okay and I wanted to finish talking to him?" I say getting more pissed.

"But I don't care what you want. Stop being so selfish all the damn time and think about other people besides yourself Shanya. This is why you couldn't keep Trayson." Oh how did I know this was going to happen.

"I'm selfish? Oh." I ain't trying to have this argument right now though. She keeps blabbing on about how I'm selfish and I'm fat and I'm this and that. I grab my phone and text Colin asking him to come over. He immediately replies and says he'll be over in thirty minutes and I somewhat relax.

I just keep saying "okay" to make her shut the hell up but she just keeps talking in my damn ear.

Between Deana and moms I don't know who I wanna slap the most right now. So glad I'm in my parking garage now because I'm about to flip out. I get out and walk to the elevator heated. Why does she always have to ruin everything? My head hurts and I just want Colin.