Nightlife

"Mia!" I shout in the phone.

"Yes boo!"

"You wanna go out tonight?"

"Hell yeah. I'm down. I'm not gonna be in my damn feelings all night cause Anquan is gone. Where you wanna go? To a bar downtown?"

"Yeah. That sounds good. Come over here and approve my outfit though. After we're done we can just catch a cab there."

"Alright that's cool. I'll be over in fifteen."

"Later girl!"

I hang up and go quickly take a shower and brush my teeth. I decide to run my straightener through my hair again. By the time I'm done with my hair Mia is ringing the doorbell. I rush to open the door.

Mia and I scream at each other like we just didn't see each other at work yesterday.

"Why yo slow ass ain't dressed yet. Come on..."

"Why you so mean though?" I laugh.

I run to my closet and get dressed super fast. I put on a blue LA Dodgers tank, black ripped skinny jeans, a black leather vest, and some black and white Jordan's I forgot the name of. Colin would be so hurt. I also put on a LA Dodgers hat to top it all off.

"How do I look?" I ask walking out my closet.

"You look sexy Shanya! Aye!" Mia laughs.

"How do I look though?" she asks. She has on a long sleeved black shirt with a gray skull on it, black pants and a pair of red bootie heels.

"You look amaaaziiing! But let it be known I'm stealing them shoes." Mia laughs and we walk over to my bathroom and take mirror selfies.

We take a cute selfie for Instagram and I caption it "Goin' out with my girl tonight. #TurnUp" and I send it to Twitter. Mia takes a selfie on her phone and does the same. We laugh and soon the taxi is here. I grab my wallet and keys and we head out. Time to turn up!

We get to the club and it's already poppin'. Mia and I head over to the bar and we take a shot of tequila.

I notice the girls a few seats down from us are looking at me an whispering. I listen hard and I hear one girl say "Isn't that Shanya Chandler?" Girl number two says "Yeah she's the new reporter for ESPN"

"Hey Mia check this out." I say nodding my head over towards them.

"I know that but isn't that the girl Colin Kaepernick's with?"

"Yeah. It is! Now I see it. She's really pretty!"

"I know right! Gosh she's so lucky to be with him. I would kill to be with Colin for just one day."

"Yes girl... I wonder if he's good in bed..."

I turn to Mia and start to giggle and she's weak as hell. I am so done.

"So is he good in bed Shanya?" Mia asks after she calmed down.

"I don't know man. We haven't had sex yet. But his fingers though..." I say trailing off.

"Oh girl... You need to get laid. Let Colin lay it down right." Mia has no chill.

"If he puts it down right like the way I want it, play his cards right maybe we can fall in love." I sing. Damn that was terrible. I look over and see the two girls staring at me. I play it off and wave at them. They slap each other on the arm and rush over to Mia and I.

"Oh my God Shanya! You are just so pretty! Can we take a picture with you?!" Jesus this girl is legit screaming right now.

"Sure!" She hands me her phone and we take a picture. They both thank me and hug me and squeal while running off somewhere.