SuperBowlin'

Tonight is the night. It's either do or die, win or go home. I would prefer that Colin wins and then we can go home.

Having the Super Bowl in New Jersey was basically the spot to be because we are dang close to New York and it's too live.

Colin had jitters all night on top of all the noise coming from the outside. New York is truly the city that never sleeps and it's crazier because it's Super Bowl time. I was worried that he was not going to sleep at all. He eventually dozed off a little after midnight.

Now here I am at the freaking Super Bowl in person watching my man do his thing. I tweet "#Superbowlin" and I post a picture of the field on Instagram. I'm so excited!

We are all here together lined up in our 49er jerseys hoping they will win. We are all wearing Kaepernick jerseys except for Mia who is wearing Anquan's.

The Niners got the ball first and nothing is really happening. The ball is just going back and forth.

We have about five minutes left in the first quarter when the Niner's offense decides to put a score on the board.

It was first and ten when we all screamed and cheered as the Niners tried to get through the Patriots defensive line.

Colin found an open hole in the defense and finally ran it through for a touchdown. It's about damn time. They made that same play like three times.

We screamed as he Kaepernicked towards the crowd and the score is 7-0 Niners leading into the second quarter.

My phone vibrates in my hand and I look at it to see it's my mom. I decided to be a good child and tell her my whereabouts and that I was in New York all weekend and that I was going to the Super Bowl.

Her on the other hand decides to text me and say "it would've been nice if you invited Michael and I to the Super Bowl as well." Sometimes I swear she sets out to make me miserable.

"Your team isn't even playing. You don't even like these two teams like that anyway so why would I waste money on two tickets knowing you not gonna enjoy it?" I type back. She's so annoying.

We all get distracted with the people behind us talking about the game. Luckily they were 49er fans as well so we had a blast in our seats joking the Patriots and getting the outcome.

The game started getting too good when the score ran up to 21-31 in the third quarter two minutes before halftime. Brady and his offense made a touchdown because no one from the Niners could catch this little nigga running. Then Colin threw an interception and the Patriots took it and ran with it all the way to the end zone.

Halftime was alright but it wasn't as good as it was when Beyonce performed last year. No one could ever compare to that. Maybe the 49ers will make a comeback and actually win this time. No shade though.

After halftime, the players begin to run back on the field. You can feel the excitement but tension in the air. The score is still 21-31 Patriots and they have the ball first.

Brady and his boys are damn good but the Niners defense can be better. And they're out trying to prove it now. Brady got sacked four times out there and threw two interceptions and turned the ball over all in the fourth quarter. He's definitely the real MVP.

As the time goes down the tension of the 49er fans grow and we hope we can pull it out.

We cheer like the good fans we are when Brady throws another interception and Chris Culliver catches it running it all the way back down to the end zone while Brady stares in shock.

It's quite comical. After the field goal the score is now 28-31. All we need is one more touch down. Damn. We can do it though.

We all sit in a row leaning forward anxiously in our seats. This game is too dang good.

Colin runs back onto the field with a look of determination. He wants his Super Bowl win real bad.

After about six minutes of fighting to get to the end zone, they are at first and ten, as usual, and about three guys including Colin try to run it into the in for a touchdown. There are two minutes left in the game and I think we are all about to fall out of our seats.

Finally Frank Gore gets it through to score a touchdown and we all cheer because he makes the winning touchdown. There are 26 seconds left on the clock and I swear they take forever to pass by.

After the clock ticks to zero, the announcer yells that the San Francisco 49ers win the SuperBowl.

Freaking finally. I'm still salty because this could've been the Saints but they were playing.

The guys shake hands with each other and the Patriots walk off the field to their lockers. The Niner boys dump Gatorade on Jim and they all celebrate and flex for national television.

They go out on the field and talk to reporters and I wish I could be out there first to talk to Colin. Maybe next year! The guys all shout they're going to Disney World and I swear they look like a bunch of little kids. It's so cute! Also Frank Gore wins the MVP award for the game and the guys cheer even more.

"My baby finally won his first Super Bowl!" Teresa says happily.

"That's my boy!" Rick says hugging his wife. They are too cute.

Mia and I giggle with excitement for our guys and for the team overall. I am so glad I got to witness my man's first Super Bowl win!