So Unexpected

*four months later*

I wake up to the sun disrespecting my eyes in my cold ass room. Welcome to San Francisco in November. I drag myself to my bathroom and look in the mirror. I look so happy. These four months with Colin have been amazing. I can honestly say that I can spend forever with him. Being away from him is kind of hard when he has his away games. But it's his job so I can't complain.

Amber disappeared and I am perfectly fine with that but the dream I had about Colin and Trayson still lingers in the back of my mind.

I shake my head and my mind d switches to football.

It's funny how the Saints are in the lead and the Niners are right behind them. I really don't know who to go for. I've been riding for the Saints for about 5 years and I'm dating the 49ers quarterback. If the Saints win and the Niners lose today they will still lead the NFC. If the Niners win and Saints lose the Niners lead. That's all I've been hearing all week. Heaven forbid both of them win or lose. That would hurt Colin. Like I cared. I gotta ride for my Saints. I'm lying... I do care. That's my man and he gets all butthurt when he loses. I think if he loses Sunday that would hurt him.

I do my thing in the shower and brush my teeth. I don't plan on going anywhere today so I put on a plain black bra with black boyshorts and Colin's white t-shirt. I go back to the bathroom to try and control my hair.

Yay for my hair getting longer though. Moving out to the Bay and just having time to myself has done a lot. I was starting to take better care of myself. Colin had a lot to do with that too.

In high school there was nobody to impress at all. All I wore was tees, jeans, sweats, Uggs, and flip flops. I always wore my hair up in s sloppy ponytail or just down and it would be frizzy. I looked rough. College was a little better. I tried some days. Then I got the dream job and I couldn't come out in public looking a mess. I had to actually put in effort. I actually enjoy doing all of the girly stuff now.

My job and boyfriend are my motivators. I can't work for ESPN and be Colin Kaepernick's girlfriend looking like a member of a drug cartel.

My doorbell rings and I hope it's Colin. I rush out of my room and as soon as I open the door I remember I don't have any pants on. Oopsie. I look through the peephole and see that it is Colin.

"Baby doll!" Colin shouts. He picks me up and swings me around.

"Colin!"

"I missed you princess." he says as we plop down on the sofa.

"Like you just didn't see me yesterday though. But I missed you too." I say truthfully. I sit in his lap and kiss him. Giving him small pecks at first then he dug his fingers into my hips and he knows I looove that shit. Our small kisses turns into a crazy make out session. We are soon licking and biting and slowly grinding on each other. He places kisses down my neck and I look back at the clock and it's already 12:40. He has to be to the facility by 1.

"Colin..."

"Mmm..." Dammit why did he have to make that noise...

"You gotta go like now." I said in between kisses.

"But..."

"Colin..."

We detangle ourselves and I lay out on the couch trying to bring myself together. Kissing Colin takes something out of ya.

He looks down at me and gives me the bitch brow. I throw a pillow at him and get up. Colin smacks my ass as I walk away from him. I shake my ass a little and he stares.

"You can't do shit like that to daddy and expect him to just sit there and take it." I wanna laugh but I'm so turned on right now. That daddy talk kills me.

"Well too bad daddy cause you gotta leave." I say crossing my arms and giving him a bitch brow.

"Shit... We continuing where we left off when I get back though."

I walk him to the door and this is the part I hate. He looks down and stares into my eyes.

"I'll text you when I board and I'll make sure to call you when I land. Please be safe for me."

"I will Colin. I promise."

We hug and I feel so right with his arms wrapped around me. I pull back and smooth out his dress shirt and fix his collar.

"Play hard for me okay?"

"I will. You better hope them Saints lose okay?"

"You just had to ruin the moment!"

He laughs at me and grabs my hand. "Chill out Carolina damn! You look like you ready to fight me!"

"That's my damn team bruh. Come on now. You definitely gotta go. The hell you mean by hope the Saints lose."

"Okay Carolina! Why you so mean?"

I lean up to kiss his cheek and I whisper in his ear "come back home to me daddy" just to ruin his day. My job is done.

"Oh hell no... You lucky I gotta leave!" I smack his ass and he walks out the door.

"Bye princess!" Colin says walking down the hall to the elevator. I wave at him and watch the elevator doors close.

I got back to my room and hop back into bed since I had nothing to do today.

My heart starts to race when I notice I got two text messages from someone that I did not expect to hear from to anytime soon.

"Hey Shay"

"I miss you so much."

This is so unexpected.