Christmas Time

Colin and I agreed to have our own little Christmas together after my mom left so I wouldn't get chewed out anymore. I feel like I'm 16 instead of 22.

"You go first!" I shout. He opens the first present which is a new pair of KD's. I swear he needs to see a therapist about his shoe addiction.

It is so hard trying to buy someone something who has it all. I noticed him eyeing these KD's and the watch I got him when we went out one day. I hope he likes the watch too.

He grins too hard and kisses my cheek. Then he opens the smaller box and it's a watch. His smile grew even bigger. He even squeals a little. This is the only nigga I know that gets excited over a damn Rolex. That's my man.

"This....watch is...perfect...." I think he's gonna cry.

While he's trying to gain his manliness back grab my presents from him and he opens the third box which is this whole Armani cologne and aftershave set. I swear he smells so good when he wears it. I just wanna be all over him every time he puts it on.

He laughs and jokes me when he opens it and tells me he's going to wear it non stop just to mess with my emotions.

Colin tells me to open a square box. It's a silver Pandora charm bracelet. and six different little boxes with charms in them. I pull out a football, baseball, tiara, microphone, pink rhinestone spacer, and a C.

"Aww Colin! I'm in love!"

"But wait! There's more!"

I open the next box to see a pair of Celine sunglasses I wanted. I quickly put them on with no shame.

I'm in my boyfriend's bedroom opening up Christmas presents with a pair of sunglasses on. This is the life. It's such a step up from my Walmart sunglasses. Colin laughs extra hard at me. I open another box, look down and then back up at the screen at Colin. I see a big Michael Kors box and two smaller ones. I pull them out and place them on the bed with a big smile.

I open the boxes and it's a Michael Kors purse with a matching wallet. Best boyfriend ever.

I tackle him to the bed and kiss him extra hard while he laughs at me. I just really love Michael Kors.

"You did not just get me all of this..." I say.

Colin laughs his ass off at my blank face. In the last box, I pull out nothing but different Kaepernick and 49er shirts. He would do this...

"But I'm a Saints fan. Drew Brees is my quarterback!" I whine.

His bed is now covered in sweat shirts, tanks, tees, socks, all Kaepernick and 49er everything.

"I have more presents for you baby doll. You'll get to see them later..." he said in a low voice.

"Gahdamn..." I say leaning back. His deep voice is just too sexy.

"Come with me!" he shouts all of a sudden. He grabs me and we go into the living room and he blasts Christmas music. I laugh at him and soon we are dancing all around his living room like a normal couple. Not an up and coming sideline reporter and a susperstar quarterback, Just a regular couple.

He spins me around and pulls me to him so we're just looking crazy pretending we can ballroom dance. He pulls me closer and kisses me gently while we sway back and forth.

After a while of poorly dancing and singing to Christmas music, we dcide to cook breakfast together and it turned out great. All because Colin is a beast in the kitchen like he is on the field. My man is amazing.

Half an hour later, we were chilling in bed after that bomb breakfast. It was silent but it was comfortable. I look over at Colin and I can tell that it's something on his mind.

"Colin... I know something's up. What's wrong?" I ask leaning up.

He sighs and looks me dead in the eyes. I'm kind of scared now.

"Move in with me?" he asks all of a sudden.

"What?" I ask dumbly.

"Shanya, move in with me. Please?" he whines. Why does he have to whine though?

Colin I don't know..." I say trying to calm myself.

"Why not? I mean your lease is up in May..." he asks persistently.

"Gosh Colin, okay I'll think about it." I say rolling my eyes. Why does he want me to move in with him all of a sudden. I don't feel right about this.

The nagging feeling of something bad is about to happen creeps into my mind and I just don't know if I really want to move in with him in five months...