Most Valuable Player

The NFL Honors was amazing on television last year but it's even more amazing in person this year!

Drake was the host and let me tell you, he had us rolling in our seats and backstage. It was all like a dream. Here I am at my first NFL Honors!

I got to walk on the red carpet and the publicist from Rolling Stone wants me to be on the front cover for their front cover in May when everything has calmed down. I now have to talk to Mr. Carlson about getting me a publicist because I have no idea how all of this stuff works yet.

Right now I'm backstage getting ready to present the next award which is Most Valuable Player. I'm kind of nervous but I'm really excited.

I walk out on stage and my eyes immediately go to Colin. I see him smile hard at me and wink. I hope the tv didn't catch that... I smile but I hope I don't look comical... I don't see why I'm dreaming out because I do this damn near every Sunday.

I read the TelePrompTer in front of me just like I do at games sometimes. This is super easy. I don't see why I was nervous.

The nominees were Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Colin Kaepernick and Cam Newton.

I grab the envelope in front of me.

"And the Most Valuable Player Award goes to.... Colin Kaepernick!" Everyone claps and Colin gets out of his seat to come on stage. Damn babe looks good. I really hope I'm not drooling on national television...

He takes the award and hugs me. We try to make it look as friendly as possible. I move back and he goes up to make his speech.

I stand back watching him and listening to him talk. He talks so eloquent and not once does he skip a beat or just stop and say "uh". His words flow effortlessly and I find that so attractive. He thanks God, his family, and his fans for the award and then he walks off of stage and I walk off behind him.

"Congratulations, Colin!" I say hugging him from the side.

"Thanks baby! Now give me a real hug."

I raise on my tip toes and wrap my arms around his neck hugging him. I lean back and peck his lips while he grabs my ass.

"You can give me a real congratulations when I get that ass back to the room..." He whispers.

With that we part and walk back out to our seats. This is going to be a long show...

After another hour and a half we were finally back in our room and Colin made me give him a real congratulations...

After two hours of getting dicked down I had finally had enough and he needed to rest for the game.

He whined and complained and tried to keep me up.

We just laid in bed and talked about random stuff. I knew that he was kind of nervous about tomorrow. It was his third time leading the 49ers to the SuperBowl. He talks about Tom Brady and his boys and comparing them to the Niners and the look on his face is priceless whenever he talks about football. His eyes light up and he gets so happy. Football is something he is really passionate about.

Unlike some players, Colin plays because he loved the game itself and not just the fame that comes with it. I can tell he is really happy to play tomorrow and it makes me happy seeing him happy.

Either way I have faith in him like I always do. Win or lose he's still my superstar quarterback.