Chapter 1

Author's Note: This is my first story I'm writing so sorry if it sucks cause it probably will. The relationship with the reader and Tsu'tey will develop pretty quick cause I just don't want to wait to see their relationship bloom and leave comments if you want. Have fun.
-------------------------------------------------

I had a dream I was flying. Like the world's problems didn't matter, but someday you always have to wake up. I opened my eyes and saw tears floating around in the air. I must of been crying in my sleep.

"Hey sunshine we're here. You've been in cryo sleep for 5 years, 9 months, and 22 days. You will be weak, you will be hungry."

I just blocked the rest out and went to my locker. My name is (Y/n) (L/n) and I am on my way to Pandora. I grew up hearing about it but I never thought I'd be going there. I wasn't supposed to be. I'm an ex Marine not a scientist. I'm just a replacement for my sister who was the scientist. They needed someone who could drive her Avatar. Since we we're twins I was a perfect genetic match. I'm leaving my old life behind. Time for my new one to begin.

Time Skip
I was on the plane heading down to Hell's Gate.

"Hi. I'm Jake Sully" the guy next to me said and held out his hand. He had pale skin and a buzz cut.

"(Y/n) (L/n). Nice to meet you" I said and shook his hand. "You don't look like a scientist."

"I'm not. I'm an ex Marine. You?"

"I'm also an ex Marine. What are you here for?"

"I'm an Avatar driver."

"Really? That's what I'm here for too."

It was nice to know I wasn't alone on this trip. It was kind of comforting to me to know I have someone here I have something in common with.

"Exopacks on. You breath the air on Pandora and your unconscious in 30 seconds, dead in 4 minutes and there ain't gonna be no one dying today. It will look very bad on my report."

We started filing out but I waited for Jake when I realized he was in a wheel chair. We walked out and into the building. We went into a room that looked like a cafeteria and listened to a safety brief from some guy called Commander Quaritch. I wasn't really listening and it looked like Jake wasn't either but still there was nothing like a good old safety brief to put your mind at ease.

After the safety brief Jake and I we're walking down the hall heading to the lab we were assigned when we heard some guy yelling behind us. He ran up to us and started talking to Jake. The man was tall and skinny with brown hair.

"You must be Jake, Toms brother. Man you look just like him, and you must be (Y/n), (Your sister's name) sister. You look just like her too". We were looking at him weird so he introduced himself.

"Oh sorry my name's Norm Spellman. I went through Avatar training with your siblings."

Jake and I both nodded then we headed off to the lab. Norm was talking about something but Jake and I wandered off to the tubes filled with water and our Avatars. They were huge. At least a few feet taller then me and a beautiful shade of blue with what looked tiger stripes in another shade of blue.

"It looks just like him" I heard Jake say about his Avatar. I knew he was talking about his brother. I was thinking the same thing about my sister.

"It looks just like you. This is your Avatar now Jake". This guy who introduced himself as Max said. He was a scientist we're gonna be working with. "Same goes for you (Y/n)".

Max brought us down to the link room to meet Dr. Grace Augustine the head of the Avatar program. We saw her get out of her linkbed so we walked over. She was talking to Norm in a language I remember being told was Na'vi. I don't know much about it since I had very little time before my journey to catch up on what took my sister years to learn but I was able to recognize a few words. When she was done with Norm she turned to Jake and I.

"Hi. I'm (Y/n). (Your sisters name) was my sister." I stuck out my hand but she didn't take it.

"I know who you are and I don't need you. I need your sister. You know the PhD who trained for 3 years for this mission."

"She's dead. I know it's a big inconvenience for you."

She looked at me with a straight face not saying anything else until she started in on Jake. I wasn't listening though, much too tired to care. I almost didn't notice when she stormed out throwing her arms in the air. Max looked at us apologetic.

"Be here at 0800 tomorrow. Use big words."

I was relieved when I was finally showed to my room. Once there I didn't even bother unpacking my stuff instead hopping in bed. I was drifting to sleep within seconds when a thought crossed my mind. Tomorrow I get to try my Avatar. Tomorrow my new life begins.

A/N
Hey to anyone reading my story. It has been 3 years since I published all 3 of my books and I am now going through them and fixing things and adding new things in to make them longer and have more detail so sorry if the story seems a bit odd or different if you are someone who has already read it and are reading it again but I am currently trying to make it better. Thank you to all the people reading this and voting on my story cause it means a lot and like I've said before feel free to comment and have fun reading.