Chapter 15

You landed (Y/I/N) in a clearing near where Tsu'tey fell. You felt so much concern, worry, and sadness that if he was dead you would just break down, scream, and cry. You would scream for Eywa to give him back and just scream at nothing while rocking his body and holding it like it was your lifeline. You got your thoughts back on track and continued running around the forest looking for Tsu'tey until your ears picked up on some leaves crunching and then you heard Tsu'tey weakly yell your name in the near distance. Redirecting yourself you ran until you came across Tsu'tey. Kneeling down you looked at his hands covering his gunshot wounds. You pressed you hands on top of his and saw him wince but kept the pressure anyway.
"(Y/N) I'm sorry."
"No Tsu'tey. There's nothing to apologize for. Your going to be alright." You kissed his trembling lips before looking into his eyes. You could tell he didn't believe you and really you didn't believe yourself. You started to cry.
"Don't cry my love. It will be alright. I will be with Eywa... and Grace." You smiled at his attempt to make you feel better but the tears were still streaming down your face.
"Live a long happy life. Do not spend the rest of your life here on Pandora mourning me." You nodded your head now almost sobbing. You gave him one last kiss, looked into his beautiful eyes, then leaned back away from him.
"I love you Tsu'tey".
"I love you too".
Then his eyes closed, the last thing he saw was the raging war above. Full on sobbing now you laid your head on his chest wishing that he would come back but knew he couldn't. You were praying to Eywa to give him back when you felt it. It was faint and weak but it was there. A heartbeat. His heartbeat. The beat that sends you to sleep most nights. The beat you have come accustomed to feeling when you hug. The beat from the heart that holds a great love for you. Hope swelled up in you and all you could think of was that you have a chance to save him. You have a chance to get your love back. To get Tsu'tey back. Jumping into action you used all your strength to pick him up and carry him to (Y/I/N). You put him on you Ikran then sit behind him holding him in place. You flew to the Tree of Souls through the war that was still going on. You had missed a big part of it cause the ship holding the explosives to blow up the Tree of Souls was brought down. Thousands of riderless Ikran were flying around helping the Na'vi. From the looks of it the Na'vi were winning and you smiled at that. Not long after you landed at the Tree of Souls and ran with Tsu'tey in your arms down to Mo'at.
"Mo'at!"
She turned around hearing you yelling her name and met you half way to the tree.
"Child what has happened?!"
"Tsu'tey was shot. He died but when I prayed to Eywa his heartbeat came back. It's faint but it's there".
She ushered you over to the the tree where you laid Tsu'tey down.
"I can attempt to heal him but he is very weak. He will not need to pass through the Eye of Eywa for this like Grace cause he obviously already did that which means his spirit is strong. This is good". You nodded while you watched Mo'at begin chanting and rubbing herbs on Tsu'tey's wounds. You prayed to Eywa some more and before long the same cocoon like substance that was on Grace was over Tsu'tey's chest and looked like it was healing him. You leaned over him and put your head to his chest. His heartbeat was getting stronger and stronger and soon enough the wounds were gone. When Mo'at stopped chanting there was no sound but the war above. You both leaned over him to look at his face. After a few seconds he opened his eyes.