Chapter 12

Your POV:
We sat in our cell in silence. I was too busy being extremely pissed off and heartbroken. I was pissed off about everything the RDA has ever done and will do. I was heartbroken from the loss of my clan, home, and Tsu'tey. Tsu'tey... If he really loved me then why didn't he unbind me? Sure Netiri didn't for Jake either but he was the one that knew this would happen. She had every right to be mad at him but Tsu'tey... Did he really love me? I mean I'm just a Dreamwalker. An alien to him and his clan. As I have heard Tsu'tey used to show great disdain for skypeople so why would he even want one as his mate? Even if Tsu'tey doesn't love me anymore I will still fight with every breath that I have to win this war. The RDA will not win. These were the thoughts swirling around in my head. The. RDA. Will. Not. Win.

Time Skip
Trudy had came and saved us. Everyone except Max who was told to stay behind to be our guy on the inside was on their way to the Tree of Souls. We knew that's where the Na'vi would go. Grace was hit. She looked like she wasn't going to make it without help and that's exactly what we needed.

Time Skip
I woke up next to Jake. All around it looked like a never ending cloud of ash. Hometree was gone. No animals were around. No plants were alive. There was no sound. We called for our Ikran and rode off with a plan. We were in a place the Eye does not see. We needed their help and they needed ours but we weren't going to be welcomed back into the clan so easily. We needed to do something big. We rode out find the Great Leonopteryx. Our theory was Toruk is the baddest cat in the sky. Nothing attacks him. So why would he ever look up? But that was just a theory.