Chapter 11

The RDA shot gas chambers into Hometree first to drive out the remaining Na'vi. You 3 were still bound and watched in horror as they started firing missiles. Na'vi were fleeing while you and Jake were calling for Netiri and Tsu'tey. They both stopped and looked at you before running off with the others. Fire was engulfing the bottom half of Hometree. They kept firing missiles one after the other and you could hear Na'vi screaming. Mo'at walked up to you crying and held a knife to your neck. You thought she was going to kill you.
"If you are one of us, help us."
She cut the binds on you 3 then all of you ran. Every missile they shot sent you tumbling to the ground. Pieces of the tree and debris was flying everywhere. Na'vi of all ages were being killed. There was a moment when everything seemed to stop and everyone just stared up at the tree. Then it slowly started falling. More screams could be heard and Na'vi were being crushed by the tree as it came down. When the tree finally hit the ground things were on fire and you looked around at the destruction the RDA had caused. All the death and this wasn't even the worst of it. Grace dropped first, then Jake, then you. They we're bringing you back.

Small Time Skip
You woke up to people in your face and screaming. You automatically joined in with Grace and started screaming at them while Norm was doing the same handcuffed to a railing. They took all of you and out you in a cell.

A/N:  Sorry this is a very short chapter.