Chapter 16

He opened his eyes. You were so relieved and happy. Eywa heard and answered your prayers. You automatically lifted his upper body into your arms like it was nothing. You held him so tight you were sure he couldn't breathe but held him the same anyway.
"Tsu'tey! Your alive. The prayers worked. I have you back. I'm so glad your alive. Don't ever leave me again. I love you too much." It took him a minute to remember who he was and everything about his life. You, what was happening, his friends, but when he did he automatically became the Tsu'tey you knew again and wrapped his arms around you so tight you couldn't breathe either.
"How am I alive?"
"I prayed to Eywa to give you back. She restarted your heart a little bit then I brought you here and Mo'at healed you and gave you the rest of your life back. Oh Tsu'tey I love you so much".
"I love you too (Y/N). Thank you."
You nodded and pulled him into a kiss before both of you stood up. You both thanked Mo'at then saw all the remaining Na'vi return. Jake informed everyone that while you were dealing with Tsu'tey the war had been won. You were so happy you ran around hugging Jake, Netiri, Tsu'tey, Norm who was in his human body cause his Avatar body was shot, Trudy who didn't die cause apparently some male Na'vi that liked her personality broke​ the glass on her ship and pulled her out onto his Ikran before she was shot down, and lastly you hugged Mo'at. This would be a joyous occasion but a sad one too. You knew it would be sad going around and collecting the Na'vi's bodies that died. It would be even worse for the families but they knew they died protecting their home and fighting for what they believed in. Knowing their loved ones are with Eywa will comfort them even more. Once the rest of the RDA personnel that was alive got shipped off the planet, the sacrificed Na'vi buried and everyone settled into the Tree of Souls for the time being there would be a great celebration. All will be happy again.

Time Skip 2 Days
All the dead Na'vi were collected and buried. You attended many of the burials with Jake, Tsu'tey, Netiri and Mo'at who had to be there. You felt sad at some of the ones for young hunters that you knew. When they were all buried and celebrated the other clans decided that they were gonna stay a few weeks at the Tree of Souls with the Omaticaya. All the Na'vi and their families chose spots near the tree and different cave's that they would stay in the mean time. You and Tsu'tey decided to stay with Jake and Netiri in a cave and share it. Norm and Trudy are back at Hell's Gate with the other Avatar Driver's and some scientists. All other RDA personnel was shipped off the planet. There would be a celebration for winning the war held tomorrow. There were Na'vi already gathering food, hunting, and decorating for it. Norm, Trudy, and Max would be allowed to attend. Max was able to heal Norm's Avatar so Norm will be back in that body for the celebration. You talked to Mo'at about letting Norm become a full Na'vi and apart of the clan like you and Jake. Jake is going through the ceremony to be a permanent Na'vi tonight but you chose to wait a little while. When Norm passes his Iknimaya he will do the same ceremony and become a permanent Na'vi as well. Max found a way to grow Avatar bodies for himself and Trudy. Since they both are on Pandora already it will take a significant amount of time less to grow them. He figures around maybe 4 months. You were happy that all is well and that you have Tsu'tey and all your friends with you. You can't wait to spend the rest of your life on Pandora in peace.

                       End